• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE - Grand Pacific Palisades, Carlsbad CA - Week 9 - EOY ODD - 1 bedroom ocean view

djrsin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Seaworld, Bay Club at Waikoloa, Hilton Hawaiian Village.
FREE!!!! Grand Pacific Palisades in Carlsbad California near Legoland. This is a weeks use at the resort for week 9, every other odd year, and is an ocean view 1 bedroom. You can also exchange through RCI and Grand Pacific Exchange (GPX) if you want to go to another location on another time. Transfer / title can be done by any company you want but I believe Grand Pacific Resort prefers to handle all their title transfer through Advanced Financial and the cost is $400.

Week: week 9, every other ODD year. First available March 1, 2019, then 2021, 2023, etc…
Unit: 1 bedroom ocean view

Maintenance Fees & taxes: Every year and it was $620 in 2018. This years maintenance fee is paid off. Due next in 2019

Mortgage: None, paid off, owned free and clear. Have deed in hand.

Southegirl

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbour, Grand Pacific Palisades
Please PM me,I’m interested.

Southegirl

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbour, Grand Pacific Palisades
Hi, I would really like this resort to enjoy with my family... Please email Rwhitecra@yahoo.com

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
This was posted back in May. Chances are it's no longer available. Try sending the poster a direct PM.

Dave

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Free plug

I love GPP. I have HGVC options but for the last five years we have used the fixed week in lieu of HGVC points. Someday we will use the points for an HGVC trip, maybe Hawaii. For now our boys love the pool, activities and Legoland and we (adults) love the nearby beach, In-N-Out, Costco, and outlets. For families this resort is just about perfect.