• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Gold Crown - 5 Star - 2 BR - 2 Bath - Lockout at Vacation Village at Parkway

mccombjs

Reaction score
Vacation Village at Parkway is located in Kissimee, Floriday a few minutes from Walt Disney World. This time share trades with RCI. The maintenance fee and property tax, totalling $734, arrive in December preceding every even year and is due January 31 of every even year. I am currently unaware of the transfer process and/or fees.

Last edited:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
It would be helpful if you would put in your post the city where this is located, which exchange company it trades with, is it a fixed or floating week, and any transfer fees required.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Posts in this forum are not linked automatically to the Bargain Basement section of the TUG Marketplace. If you want to place an ad there, you must go to the Markeplace and post it there. Click on Marketplace in the red bar above and follow directions for posting ads in the Bargain Basement. Here are the directions.

Last edited:

mccombjs

Reaction score
I have an interested person.

Now that I have an interested person, how do I give him the timeshare.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Now that I have an interested person, how do I give him the timeshare.
Find out what your timeshare company requires to transfer ownership. You could start by calling the office where you pay your annual maintenance fees and ask them who to contact.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Maybe Somewhat More Than That.

Less than $100?
I'm guessing more like $125 deed preparation & recording fee + $100 resort transfer fee + $5 postage.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Experienced 2 Vacation Village At Parkway Giveaways Last Year.

How long does it take?
Not long -- just a few weeks from start to finish.

The process begins when both parties provide all the pertinent information. Then the new owner sends payment to closing agent for deed prep., etc.; old owner receives new deed from closing agent & returns it all signed & notarized & witnessed.

Process is completed when both parties receive PDF copies via E-Mail of new deed that was recorded electronically with the county registrar, & new owners receive form letter from Vacation Village At Parkway notifying them that they are now owners.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​