• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Christmas Mountain 2BR Cottage UDI use, trade, rent 4 weeks at a time up to 12-16 reservations per year FREE

Sattva

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have TWO available (TWO 2BR Cottage UDI going for FREE)
These are 2BR Cottage UDI ownerships (weeks ownership NOT points)
gives 4+ weeks at a time over and over all year long.

One in red
Two in white
One in blue
at a time AND you can reserve 2-7 days at a time. If you don't need a full week, you can reserve any number of days.
AND you can check in check out any day of the week if you are using or renting.
If you are depositing you have to match the RCI and II check in days of Fri and Sat when you reserve to deposit a week.

Over and over all year long you can keep reserving more as the previously reserved weeks dates pass buy.
So if my red week is in Feb for presidents week, once that feb date happens, I can reserve a new red week in July/summer or Christmas etc. You just follow the "seasons" red, white and blue.

These can be:
Used for travel to Christmas Mountain by you or anyone you want to give the reservation to,
Exchanged in Interval or RCI,
Rented.

For every reservation made, must pay the resort $140 housekeeping fee.
So if you use 4 weeks a year, the use cost is $525 per week including housekeeping.
If you reserve 8 weeks a year, the use cost is $332 per week including housekeeping.
If you reserve 12 weeks a year, the use cost is $268 per week including housekeeping.
Once a reservation passes (date happens), you can make a new reservation. Over and over for the calendar year.

No purchase price.
Maintenance fee for this year is due as part of sale.
$1540 (maintenance fee) + 150 transfer costs to Bluegreen and the county + closing cost to LTTransfers (roughly $250).

24.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
18.jpg
22.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 12

northwoodsgal

TUG Member
Reaction score
I live too close to the Dells to need these weeks, but they would be great for someone with younger kids. So, so much to see and do in the area, particularly during the warmer weather. But in the winter, a great weekend getaway. I believe some of the other area resorts (Chula Vista?) allow non-guests to use their water parks (for a fee).

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are many owners with multiple udi in the rental business. They will jump on this. I would be interested but the cleaning fee is ridiculous. I sent you a private message

Last edited:

Sattva

TUG Member
Reaction score
The one still available has July 24 reserved and not deposited (red reservation) available to the new owner as well as the whites and blue reservation open and ready. I will add whoever buys the UDI to the account for making reservations. Doc prep with LTTransfers is couple three weeks, same for the Bluegreen process.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Haven’t heard from LT transfers

Reaction score
Hello,

Might you still have a Dells UDI Cottage available for sale ??

Please assist.

Thank you. RIchard

Sattva

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi- Those 2 transferred to new owners. I still have one and am willing to sell for $2500 plus closing/transfer fee.