• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Bluegreen Timeshare

edjohn

Reaction score
Free Bluegreen Time share. Original location is Myrtle Beach. Vacations can be at any Bluegreen resort. $722 yearly maintenance cost.

kvalenti1422

Reaction score
Free Bluegreen Time share. Original location is Myrtle Beach. Vacations can be at any Bluegreen resort. $722 yearly maintenance cost.
How many points and what is the trust?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Other information that will be helpful for a prospective "buyer":

Trust Fund

Sales Type

When points are awarded

The deeded time including resort name, unit number, and week number. If it's a partial week, which days.

You can get this info by writing to BG from the owner's web page. Calling sometimes gets a rep that has no clue.

edjohn

Reaction score
Other information that will be helpful for a prospective "buyer":

Trust Fund

Sales Type (not sure what this would be).

When points are awarded

The deeded time including resort name, unit number, and week number. If it's a partial week, which days.

You can get this info by writing to BG from the owner's web page. Calling sometimes gets a rep that has no clue.

Facility is Harbour Lights Resort.
Unit is #1733
Vacation week 26 F

Points renew on 10/1

Breakdown looks like this

1 account no. here BLUEGREEN VACATION CLUB 10/01/2018 Points 7000
2 account no. here BLUEGREEN VACATION CLUB 10/01/2018 Points 5000

For some reason points are in two accounts.

I have the deed don't see anything about Trust Fund.

Oh and as previously mentioned fee is $722.00.

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The trust fund is important to a taker, you can contact BG on the owners page to get this.

The sales type determines when the fees are due. Type Y is due Nov 15, type A is due when pts renew.

This would be a desirable week for the priority time. Week 26 is often July 4th week and it is a 2 br unit.

Last edited:

pekoe

Reaction score
I'm interested if your offer still stands.
I'm interested if your offer still stands.

edjohn

Reaction score
OK, also there was a response from Bluegreen

"According to our records, your account is Sales Type B, meaning that your Trust Fund is C."

Also this from second email

"
Also, please know that as the beneficiary of the property, if you do not want to claim the timeshare you should consult with an attorney and consider placing the property up for sale. Bluegreen informs purchasers that there is an authorized reseller should they no longer wish to use their timeshare. Pinnacle Vacations is a separate timeshare resale company and is an authorized reseller for the Club. You are free to engage with any timeshare resale company you choose, but we recommend Pinnacle because certain developer-initiated programs and benefits, such as Bonus Time and the VIP Program, are only transferable to a subsequent purchaser through an authorized reseller such as Pinnacle.

They may be reached at 800.485.5632 or online at: www.pinnaclevacations.com

We are not able to guarantee that Pinnacle Vacations or any other company will be able to locate a buyer for your timeshare interest. However, it is often just a matter of time before an owner is able to locate a buyer for his or her timeshare.

If you choose to locate a buyer for your timeshare through your own endeavors (without the assistance of a resale company), you would need to complete and submit a Title Transfer Request Form. A Title Transfer Request must be placed online and a non-refundable transfer fee of $450 per contract must be paid to place the request. The Title Transfer Form can be accessed via Bluegreen Online at:

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Also, please know that as the beneficiary of the property, if you do not want to claim the timeshare you should consult with an attorney and consider placing the property up for sale. Bluegreen informs purchasers that there is an authorized reseller should they no longer wish to use their timeshare. Pinnacle Vacations is a separate timeshare resale company and is an authorized reseller for the Club. You are free to engage with any timeshare resale company you choose, but we recommend Pinnacle because certain developer-initiated programs and benefits, such as Bonus Time and the VIP Program, are only transferable to a subsequent purchaser through an authorized reseller such as Pinnacle.

Wow, that's a disingenuous little blurb they put in there. "If you don't want to claim, you should put it up for sale." I know this timeshare isn't part of an estate being inherited at the moment, but I think that wording is intended for such a case.

So just for the sake of truth, An heir is NOT obligated to claim a timeshare or any other bequeathed "asset," and if they disclaim it, they are under NO obligation to sell it. Once disclaimed, it becomes Bluegreen's problem.

Amazing that their lies will follow an owner all the way to the grave.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pinnacle Vacations is an arm or Bluegreen. It will cost you a tidy sum, around $2,000 in fees and commissions to sell through them. You would be much better off here or in one of the facebook groups used for selling BG units. I will post in one of my groups to see if there is any interest.

traceydarkis

Reaction score
Interested. Are you giving it away with new owner only paying transfer fee?

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
In order to find out if this is still available click on the OPs blue name and "start a conversation". This should send him an email that hopefully he will respond to.
He has not visited TUG since 1/28/17

edjohn

Reaction score
It is not available as of now, sorry, nobody in the family wanted it, now my brother inlaw decided he wanted to use it this year. If it becomes available soon I will post again.

Thank you,

Ed

Ptc559

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Fla
If Available I am interested