• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE American Resorts International Holiday Network

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
American Resorts International Holiday Network includes two fabulous resort locations in beautiful Austria! These outstanding, first-class, Austrian resorts include the Alpenland Sporthotel & St. Johann Im Pongau in Salzburg, and the Maria Alm resort in Maria Alm! All of these resorts may be exchanged through Interval International! For more information about either of these properties, visit www.resortintervals.com. Affiliated with interval internation and RCI Network.

Studio
Floating Week
Swing - Even Years
Monthly Fees: ~$33

Seller will cover all closing costs and be up to date on maintenance fees.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
I am an eager seller, so if you are considering this or on the fence. Shoot me a message and we can figure out how to make this work for you.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Any suggestions to make this more attractive? Comments welcome.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Add pictures. Are the MF paid in all months, or just in the months of the use year? Where do you fly into and how much are typical flights from the US? Have you used it to trade, and, if so, how successfully? Is it mostly for skiing, or for summer use? The more detail, the better, and the more someone can picture themselves using it.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
I've only used this timeshare as part of Interval International Exchanges. I've been pretty successful, but now the kids are older and family takes priority over vacations.
As such it's an exchange week. It's also affiliated with RCI.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Again, this is totally free to a good home - I pay closing costs.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Willing to cover maintenance fees until end of 2019 as well (since 2020 is first year you can use)

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You might want to post pics and answer some of my other questions from my previous post to help generate interest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SHANNON MOONEY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
wyndham
Willing to cover maintenance fees until end of 2019 as well (since 2020 is first year you can use)
were you able to get someone to take your timeshare? Is it for a specific week? If not, how does it all work including the exchange to another resort? Also, are you able to rent it to someone else? If so, are there any additional fees? I might be interested in this timeshare.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
were you able to get someone to take your timeshare? Is it for a specific week? If not, how does it all work including the exchange to another resort? Also, are you able to rent it to someone else? If so, are there any additional fees? I might be interested in this timeshare.

Sorry I was out of town until today -
It is not for a specific week. If you want to use it at the home resort, you just call them to book.

I've always exchanged with Interval International. It's pretty easy, but they do charge a exchange fee that's in the range of 150 - but I've also successfully gotten it upgraded to a 3br for free. (it was a Florida Resort, and within 90 days of travel)
For a little more information... https://www.intervalworld.com/

You can rent it to someone else. If you are still interested, I'll look into the official additional fees. (I did have a friend check in for me on one vacation, and it didn't cost me anything.)

Please let me know.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Shannon, Are you still at all interested in taking over this timeshare?

vdelavan

Reaction score
I am very new to time sharing and am very interested just for the RCI, ect exchange alone. How does the exchange work?

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
I am very new to time sharing and am very interested just for the RCI, ect exchange alone. How does the exchange work?
I've never done an RCI exchange - ARI become an RCI member after my vacations changed.
But for Interval International - I would review the Interval website (https://www.intervalworld.com) for an area I wanted to go, then just call up ARI and have them exchange me out.
With this time share you would get 1 exchange every 2 years.

Happy to answer any other questions, or give details. Let me know

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Still available.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
58DEF89F-0C21-47C7-A90D-2BD63E325538.jpeg
15DE8A15-F673-418A-B1FC-811B65D0BFD2.jpeg
CC35758C-C296-4C02-9B5F-3461C0B4D582.jpeg
C2C7DFA4-110C-4549-BE77-DB187F7EC3E8.jpeg
1A0D79AB-F809-40DE-BD32-926A9C131247.jpeg

Attachments

• E99F5DE9-20FF-4E1D-8E26-01C51D9E3425.jpeg
    E99F5DE9-20FF-4E1D-8E26-01C51D9E3425.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 21

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Thanks for your pictures, I really appreciate it!

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Still available

Reaction score
I own a week there that I got through TUG. I love it. Decent trading value and two stunning locations. If you're a skier or snowboarder, it's a no brainer. Membership is good at both Maria Alm and Sankt Johann Im Pongau locations. Sankt Johann is an hour by train from Salzburg (3 hours from Munich), Maria Alm is an hour further, near Zell Am See.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
Thanks for the Feedback. Fingers crossed I can find someone who will love it.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
I had someone who was considering it, but decided to go with another offer.

pzero0

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ARI Holiday network
If you are considering this timeshare, let me know what it would take to make it happen.