• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free 3BR/3BA lockout - Westgate Lakes & Spa EOY Wk 27

GoFlorida

Reaction score
Orlando, FL

I bought this as a gift for my wife when we lived in Florida. I didn't know better as was just finishing up college. Was really nice when we used it. Moved to New England and have no time to vacation unfortunately. Wanting to give it away to someone who will enjoy it. Now the details:

Westgate Lakes and spa is located right off of Turkey Hill Road right off of the I4 and very close to the I-drive. Very nice location.

This is a EOY 3BR /3BA lockout unit for the 27th week (4th of July) . This means that you can use each unit as a trade. 2 bedroom unit one year and the 1br the other year. I have exchanged the one bedroom for 2 or 3 bedroom units in the past.

The unit is paid off. The maintenance fee for 2016/17 is $1100. 16/17 are untouched. I also have the 14/15 unit( deposited with Westgate). This means that weeks can be used only at Westgate properties.

I am willing to give this away. Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions.

Last edited:

GoFlorida

Reaction score
Exchange Company

Oh yeah... The exchange company used is Interval International.

GoFlorida

Reaction score
Follow-up

The maintenance fees are every other year on the even year. So for 16 and 17 it is $1100. Please PM if interested.

GoFlorida

Reaction score
Closing costs

I am willing to pay all closing costs associated with transfer.

I verified with Westgate that all perks transfer over with the exception of the owner referral program and the owner nightly discounted rate (if you were to use the resort as a nightly hotel). I have owned this for 13 years and never used them. Also, I bank the weeks and use them with interval international. Better options out there if you want to get away from Orlando.

decadude

TUG Member
Reaction score
curious

what is the owner referral program and nightly stays curious to what developer benefits westgate has

thanks in advance