• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Foxrun 2BR week 52 Free including free use this year

mayson12

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a Foxrun 2BR week 52 that I have used as a trader over the years. This resort has gotten us many wonderful trades however my kids are in college and we aren't traveling as much. Maintenance fees are very reasonable: $843 paid this year. I've paid the 2021 maintenance fees so you will get the 2021 week which starts on Christmas Day, free. I will also pay all transfer fees. The nice thing about week 52 is that every so often you get a free week. In 2022, week 52 is December 24th but the following Saturday is technically week 53 so you get that as well. I simply no longer have need of an annual timeshare vacation now that the kids are grown.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Where is Foxrun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KINetics

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Main Street
Seems like Lake Lure, North Carolina?

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5

Great trader in II.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I have someone who wants a week 52. I have an ad on Redweek and had an inquiry for my week, but I have thought better of giving it away for this year and maybe even for next year. I sent you a PM. You can send a PM to me, if you are interested in giving that week away. I remembered your offer and thought I would connect you with this person who is inquiring for that very week.

RubyD

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a Foxrun 2BR week 52 that I have used as a trader over the years. This resort has gotten us many wonderful trades however my kids are in college and we aren't traveling as much. Maintenance fees are very reasonable: $843 paid this year. I've paid the 2021 maintenance fees so you will get the 2021 week which starts on Christmas Day, free. I will also pay all transfer fees. The nice thing about week 52 is that every so often you get a free week. In 2022, week 52 is December 24th but the following Saturday is technically week 53 so you get that as well. I simply no longer have need of an annual timeshare vacation now that the kids are grown.
Is this still available?