• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fourth Covid jab can give higher immunity than initial booster, study finds

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
New study released on 4th COVID vaccine dose

Richard

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Will have to visit USA for this booster as it's only for over 80 yrs here and compromised individuals.

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
We got our 4th jab about a month ago. Our first shot (in Belize in March 2020) was AstraZeneca. When we got home (Ontario Canada) we got Pfizer for our next 2 shots (our first and 2nd as far as our local health unit is concerned since they wouldn't recognize our Belize shots), then this last booster was Moderna. So now we've had all the major ones. When I got my booster I had a Dr not a nurse giving me mine, and she said studies have shown that the Moderna is very effective against the new variant that has been running rampant at home. We are currently on vacation in Williamsburg VA and still masking up due to my recent chemo treatments, but I feel safer knowing we have all those boosters.

~Diane

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
New study released on 4th COVID vaccine dose

Richard

You guys realize this 4th booster may cause auto imune disease. That is what Dr Jen is talking about.

Bill

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
I heard it can cause a third testicle to descend on uncircumcised males who suffer from male pattern baldness.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
In other words, pick your poison. :shrug:

Seriously, Why Not Get a Fourth Shot?

The FDA and CDC have cleared the way for Americans older than 50 to get a second booster shot—but they don’t quite suggest that everyone in that age group should do so. Like masking and many other pandemic-control measures, a fourth dose (or third, for the J&Jers in the back) is now a matter of personal judgment, even as another wave of COVID cases seems poised to break. That leaves millions of Americans and their doctors to perform their own risk-benefit analysis.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
More antivax nonsense

Dr Jen said that taking the booster without knowing what level of antibody a person has can cause a "tolerance" which means the booster would give more antibodies but could exhaust your t-cells. Exhausted t cells replicate into exhausted t cells. Basically, a person taking a booster with a high level of antibodies could experience more protection in the short term but no protection after the antibodies wane. Autoimmune disease is when your immune system isn't working properly and either attacks or fails to protect your physiology.

Bill

Last edited:

Ralph Sir Edward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shrug. . . Or you can "fort up" again. I'm already on the early legs of "forting up" again. Wearing a respirator in "at risk" situations, not eating out, buying in bulk (with few store trips) and a few other things. Hawaii in September? Last minute decision. . .

Reported cases are up from just under 30,000/day a couple months ago to 98,000+ last Thursday. Steadily climbing curve.

To each their own. . .

Last edited:

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill Gates is now begging me to install Windows 11. With each dose he gets more insistent. I guess the nano particles increase

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill Gates is now begging me to install Windows 11. With each dose he gets more insistent. I guess the nano particles increase

Perhaps it offers more protection from the covid virus.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dr Jen said that taking the booster without knowing what level of antibody a person has can cause a "tolerance" which means the booster would give more antibodies but could exhaust your t-cells. Exhausted t cells replicate into exhausted t cells. Basically, a person taking a booster with a high level of antibodies could experience more protection in the short term but no protection after the antibodies wane. Autoimmune disease is when your immune system isn't working properly and either attacks or fails to protect your physiology.

Bill
I like data that does not come from youtube antivax maybe can happen. You do realize that these types of reactions would have shown up with hundreds of millions of 4th doses given worldwide. Again looked at by every national agency in the world, but man that youtube untrained Dr. First Name discovered it while thousands of people trained did not. Or maybe she understands she gets views and cash from the gullible.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I like data that does not come from youtube antivax maybe can happen. You do realize that these types of reactions would have shown up with hundreds of millions of 4th doses given worldwide. Again looked at by every national agency in the world, but man that youtube untrained Dr. First Name discovered it while thousands of people trained did not. Or maybe she understands she gets views and cash from the gullible.

You are speaking of pro-vaxx Dr Jen from ABC's Good Morning America reporting information from the Lancett. So how she is anti-vaxx ?

Bill

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are speaking of pro-vaxx Dr Jen from ABC's Good Morning America reporting information from the Lancett. So how she is anti-vaxx ?

Bill
Simple....blaming a vaccine for something it does not do is anti vax. No matter how much you protest. If there is real data from a real source then present it.

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
Let me take a shot Bill. "bluehende" is always fun to "toy" with. I can assure you that, if he feels as though he may be wrong, he will deflect, deflect and oh yea, deflect.

As for DR. Jennifer Ashton. She received her medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2000. In 2016, she received her master's degree in nutrition from Columbia University.

As for, new-onset autoimmune phenomena.

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain-Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Molecular mimicry, the production of particular autoantibodies and the role of certain vaccine adjuvants seem to be substantial contributors to autoimmune phenomena. However, whether the association between COVID-19 vaccine and autoimmune manifestations is coincidental or causal remains to be elucidated.

Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response

Everyone needs as much information as we can gather on this while it's being studied but, the final decision rests with each person. You want the shot and disavow this risk, by all means, do so. I happen to believe that with, booster after booster after booster, you're tempting a fate that unlike Covid, none of us has any idea whatsoever of the damage, if any, being caused to our body, only to show up months or years from now.

Place your trust where you want and good luck.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let me take a shot Bill. "bluehende" is always fun to "toy" with. I can assure you that, if he feels as though he may be wrong, he will deflect, deflect and oh yea, deflect.

As for DR. Jennifer Ashton. She received her medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2000. In 2016, she received her master's degree in nutrition from Columbia University.

As for, new-onset autoimmune phenomena.

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain-Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Molecular mimicry, the production of particular autoantibodies and the role of certain vaccine adjuvants seem to be substantial contributors to autoimmune phenomena. However, whether the association between COVID-19 vaccine and autoimmune manifestations is coincidental or causal remains to be elucidated.

Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response

Everyone needs as much information as we can gather on this while it's being studied but, the final decision rests with each person. You want the shot and disavow this risk, by all means, do so. I happen to believe that with, booster after booster after booster, you're tempting a fate that unlike Covid, none of us has any idea whatsoever of the damage, if any, being caused to our body, only to show up months or years from now.

Place your trust where you want and good luck.
From your bombshell

In addition, most of the included literature were case reports or cross-sectional studies, showing only a temporal association.

Look up what that means.

also

The current issues are as follows: first, clinicians should apply four basic principles to evaluate causal associations between the administration of COVID-19 vaccines and autoimmune phenomena, including the consistency, strength, specificity of the link and the temporal relation [19]; second, we should compare the degree of vaccine-related risk with the corresponding natural infection-associated risk for the whole population or a specific subgroup; and third, appropriate epidemiological studies and animal models are warranted to identify the exact causality and elucidate the underlying biological mechanisms.

You again showed a paper describing a few cases. No normalization of data (seems common among the antivaxxers). And zero.....repeat zero evidence that it is caused by a vaccine. Your own study admits they have no clue if the incidence of auto immune disease is higher in the vaccinated group than the unvaccinated group and that APPROPRIATE stuies are warranted.

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
"Bombshell"? Au contraire Monsieur.

Just as said. Deflection is your primary language.

Anyway, just a few articles from leading sources describing this unwanted possibility. I do understand by doing so, I dared to challenge the self appointed Minister of Covid Vaccine facts. You must understand, if anyone decides that he or she wants this booster or any booster, that's their choice. I'm no physician or scientist and have never played one on T.V. They should have any and all information, either good or bad. Not have it dismissed right off as, "youtube antivax".

As I have stated over and over, I'll pass. What unwanted health conditions this constant over boostering may present in the future, not one single person knows for sure. If you'll pardon me, I'll let you get back to the "facts" as you see them in this case. :wave:

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score

Anyway, just a few articles from leading sources describing this unwanted possibility. I do understand by doing so, I dared to challenge the self appointed Minister of Covid Vaccine facts. You must understand, if anyone decides that he or she wants this booster or any booster, that's their choice. I'm no physician or scientist and have never played one on T.V. They should have any and all information, either good or bad. Not have it dismissed right off as, "youtube antivax".

As I have stated over and over, I'll pass. What unwanted health conditions this constant over boostering may present in the future, not one single person knows for sure. If you'll pardon me, I'll let you get back to the "facts" as you see them in this case. :wave:
Will you answer one question for me. Where do you stand on vaccination. Maybe I missed a statement from you in other threads, Have you been vaccinated and boosted?

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score

Deflection by quoting your post....lmfao. Your normal response to say goodbye when your BS is pointed out to you. Why not discuss how your own posted study says there is no link to vaccines. Deflection....not hardly.

Information...... yes........antivax rhetoric....not so much. The type posted here is youtube nonsense whether antivax or any other misinformation. Again for the hundredth time. Show a problem that has been normalized with what would be expected in a normal population with a statistically valid increase. That is what means there is a problem.

Again nothing you posted is information of a vaccine response. It is a notice to look deeper. That is something that is done over and over again and nothing is found. True scientists that play one every day for 8 hrs look at this stuff daily. Billions of shots given with some as long as 2 yrs ago and not one of the multitude of worldwide health agencies that have those non tv playing scientists have found it. Explain that.

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had my 4th jab (2nd booster after 2 Moderna). Recommended for those with blood cancer and those 50 and older.
What minor side effects might happen - I do not want to get severe covid. I actually got it in January (had one booster at the time). It was like a mild flu. Who knows what it would have been like without the shots? Shudder.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
You guys realize this 4th booster may cause auto imune disease. That is what Dr Jen is talking about.

Bill
You do realize that a doctor told me that the 4th booster causes men over 50 to become extremely potent in bed, makes them "bigger" and allows multiple performances a day, and every guy I know says it happened to him, right?