• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Four Seasons Racquet Club, Lake Ozarks MO

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Four Seasons Racquet Club, Lake Ozarks MO

Stayed at this resort over New Years week, and had a great time. We traded with RCI to get a 3BR unit. I've also placed a review in the TUG review section.

Very nice work out facilities, with racquetball and tennis courts. Even had scheduled aerobic/pilates classes for my wife.

The living room/dining room area is huge! I thought about buying some nerf balls and playing dodge ball with the family... :)

I've stayed in many of the Branson resorts, and this was as nice as any of them. Only (slight) downfall was no deck or back porch area.

Perfect place for a family get-together. If you're in that area (mid-Missouri), then I highly recommend this one.

Greg G

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star Island Kissimmee FL
We stayed there in 2002 in a 2 bedroom and those are also huge and very nice. It was unit #355 in the La Jolla section buildings. A third floor unit with a great view of the lake

Greg

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed there in 2002 in a 2 bedroom and those are also huge and very nice. It was unit #355 in the La Jolla section buildings. A third floor unit with a great view of the lake

Greg

We were in La Jolla also (#345), on the bottom floor. Forgot to mention the walk-in closets and walk-in laundry room... They didn't have much to offer for scheduled activities, but they do have free bicycle loaners (two new Schwin bikes) to ride around the resort with. The lady mentioned that they are hardly ever used. We brought our own entertainment with the Wii and started our own Wii fitness program!

Very relaxing trip for us...

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
I had often wondered about this resort. When I was a child, we use to vacation at Lake of the Ozarks every summer. Back in the '70's, The Lodge of the 4 Seasons had a lounge that my parents enjoyed going to and I went along as well. Back then, they had go-go dancers that would dance on your table. ;) While we never actually stayed there (cost prohibitive in my dad's eyes), we would generally make a trip over either by car or by boat at some point during the week.

Those days are gone but I always enjoyed those vacations. Maybe some spring, summer or fall I'll exchange into this resort just for old times sake.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Doug,

You probably know this... those two are sister resorts. Several years ago, I went to an education conference at the Lodge and the overflow rooms were booked at the Racquet/Country Club. Also, there was a 4 Seasons Lodge movie schedule handed out to the Racquet/Country Club guests.

So, I had stayed at the motel previously and really liked that part. But, this time I was pleasantly surprised with the timeshare portion also. The timeshare did not have many activities... but there is a lot to do in that area during the summer, especially being so close to the lake.

Last edited:

normalrog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Four Seasons Racquet Club, Lake Ozarks, MO

Hi, we have an RCI confirmation for a 3BR unit 19AB-M . Does anyone have a link to a map of the resort or any observations on this unit?

Also, several questions:

I assume that we will have access to and free use of the facilities of the Four Season's Resort? How far ar the Racquet Club condos from the Resort? Walkable?

Has anyone ever rented a boat for a week? From whom, & approx how much? Can you rent a slip at Four Seasons?

Any other tips appreciated,

Thanks,

Roger

Bernie8245

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed in Unit 356-L in the La Jolla section in 2003 and stayed in Unit 404-CV in the Courtside Villas in 2009. Both were 3 bedroom units. I was told that it was unusual to get the Courtside Villas through RCI but I got it via a getaway that was only $249 for the week. It even had it's own garage. The couple that stayed with us brought their boat and paid either $10 or $15 per night for a boat slip at their dock. He said that was very reasonable because a boat slip at the state park marina was $30 a night.
I have maps of the resort from both stays and they have different unit numbers. The older map lists both 404 and 356 which is where we stayed but the new map has different numbers for these units. I remember in 2009 there were actually 2 numbers on the unit we stayed in, 404 and 620. The new map shows 620 and the old map shows 404 but the RCI confirmation used 404 which was the old number. I do not see any unit 19 on the new map but there is a unit 19 on the old map. It is in the Monterrey Condominiums. As I remember these units had nice screened porches. I believe the M means it is in the Monterey Condominiums. It looks like it is on the upper floor and should have a good view of the lake. It is close to Pool #4 and Marina Road. We did have use of all the hotel amenities and it is within walking distance.
Bernie

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
A couple of comments...

The quality of the Four Seasons units vary, depending on the section.

The outdoor tennis courts and the workout facilities are free. The indoor tennis had a fee for usage (probably be best to call the resort to get current pricing).

Greg G

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star Island Kissimmee FL
ace2000

Yes, I wasn't sure as to what the quality of the 3 Bedrooms in the section Roger would be in compared to section I stayed in.

Greg

Greg G

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star Island Kissimmee FL
Last edited:

BoaterMike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Caribbean, Royal Haciendas, Marriott Grand Chateau,
Has anyone ever rented a boat for a week? From whom, & approx how much? Can you rent a slip at Four Seasons?

Any other tips appreciated,

Thanks,

Roger

A boat will run approximately $200 - $400 per day depending on the type and size. There are numerous places to rent boats in the area, but it's a big lake, so you will want to be close to the Lodge of the Four Seasons. They have a marina, so start there.

If you (or anyone) wants any additional specifics about Lake of the Ozarks, like dining, entertainment, attractions, fishing, etc. feel free to contact me. I'll try to answer. We have a condo on the lake.

Regards,

Mike