• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Florida West Coast Beach

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

lisabarr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking for any week the month of June or up to July 9th. Prefer Pinellas County or Sarasota. 2 bedrooms or at least some where that sleeps 5. Must have a pool and beach access.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
[Deleted. Note forum rules re pricing limits: "Maximum asking price in public posts is $700/week or $100/night."]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Thank you but I am wanting more Central Florida.

I also have the week of June 24th in a two bedroom unit at Sea Oats Beach Club in Englewood, FL? It is $650.

From what I have read about the resort it isn't anything fancy but it is comfortable and right on the beach on Manasota Key. Englewood is 15 minutes south of Venice and about 35 miles south of Sarasota/Bradenton. The shelling is great in that area.

I called resort to find out a little more about it as the reviews were a little iffy and none of them were recent. The living room furniture was new in January of this year and the bedding was replaced two months ago. There is a king bed in the master bedroom and two twin beds, a twin daybed with a trundle, in the second bedroom. I forgot to ask so I'm not sure if there is only one bathroom in the unit or two. They have a towel exchange on Wednesday and a coin laundry. The resort does have some activities and bikes for guests to use.

The reservation is for unit 204 which is on the second floor near the office and has no view of the Gulf.

If you want to see pictures go to www.vacationfla.com. You can call the resort to find out more about it and the area. The number is: 941-474-3611

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Boy, those reviews are not good. Hmmm. I will have to think about that one. Thank you for the option.

Yes that is why I took the time to call the resort. Sounds like they've been doing a lot of work recently.

We've stayed at several resorts here in Florida that are like this one, older converted motels. No they aren't big luxurious units but they are usually comfortable and certainly sufficient for our needs. In fact we've had some of our best vacations at those resorts. But we are all about the beach and this area has a great beach from everything I've read. Resorts like this one have mostly owners who own fixed weeks so they come back every year, they know each other and are very friendly. The activities she mentioned were bingo, ice cream social, $2 per person, and an all you can eat cook out, $4 a person

The big downside of this reservation is that the unit has no view of the Gulf nor a balcony or elevators. However from looking at the pictures there is a covered walkway to the unit so that serves as a kind of a balcony.

I'll talk to my husband and see if we can do any better on the price if you are interested and don't find anything else you like.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day