• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

First Timer Get's MMO!!

VictorB

TUG Member
Reaction score
What a rush - bought at Ko 'Olina for 2009 occupancy, locked it off for July 3rd, 2009 on July 3, 2008. Requested MMO for July 10th exchange for the Efficiency and received word yesterday the exchange (unit indicated is OVTG) was confirmed!
:banana:

When do you think I should try to book the airfare - any great fares out their from LAX? I have two domestic tickets coming from AmEx Gold - hoping to use them but may be dreaming.

Last edited:

lll1929

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congrats on obtaining your trade!!

Sorry, can't answer your question regarding airfare.

potchak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great job! I wish I could be so lucky with mine... but I am looking for 2 bds and 3 consecutive weeks anytime in the summer next year. :(

californiagirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Michelle,

I have been following your other thread and I think you have a good chance of getting something next summer. I think people are still in the wait and see mode. Don't get discouraged. I know many timeshare owners who do not actually "plan" their vacation a year out. I think we tuggers are more intense than the average owner.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! ( And since you are also a Disney owner, I will blow some pixie dust your way. LOL:rofl: )

potchak

TUG Member
Reaction score
My big concern is the airfare. We are trying to not have to pay for it and use our MR points to get us 120K miles to add to the 60K we already have. We would love to get 1st class, but it is looking like a pipe dream right now. I also hate going when it is crowded. I like it better in May and Oct, but when you have a teacher joining you, you start to lose your options.

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas

potchak

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will probably be using AA since that is where we have the majority of our miles already.