• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Finding Cheap Flights and More on Black Friday

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Finding Cheap Flights and More on Black Friday - by Stephanie Rosenbloom/ Travel/ International New York Times/ The New York Times/ nytimes.com

"As every American knows, after the turkey comes the shopping. And not just for clothes and toys. In the days following Thanksgiving (Black Friday and especially Cyber Monday), scores of travel companies offer discounted hotel rooms, vacation packages, rail passes, rental cars, cruises and flights.
From Our Advertisers

One can argue that this is the best kind of holiday gift: Studies show that an experience — a night at a favorite hotel, a trip to London — will, ultimately, provide greater happiness than a new TV or a necklace.

Like other holiday sales, some of the most compelling travel deals will be revealed at the last minute. This is typically true of airfare, so keep an eye on the Twitter and Facebook feeds of your preferred airlines for announcements, and look at your inbox if you’ve signed up for their emails. “Last year Cyber Monday triggered a fourfold increase in worldwide flight bookings,” according to research by Sojern, a data-marketing company that expects November bookings to skyrocket again this year.

Also check out booking sites such as Expedia, and visit the websites and social media feeds of your favorite travel brands on Thanksgiving weekend to ensure you don’t miss their sales.

In the meantime, many hotels have already announced deals, some of which promise to be the biggest Cyber Monday bargains the brands have ever offered. (Note: The promotions are often for particular rooms, subject to availability, and may have blackout dates.) Rail Europe, a major purveyor of European train tickets in North America, has also revealed its deals. Below, a peek at some of what’s to come..."

22GETAWAY-master675.jpg

Tom Bloom

Richard

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I hope I get lucky! An experience edges out possessions for me!

Finding Cheap Flights and More on Black Friday - by Stephanie Rosenbloom/ Travel/ International New York Times/ The New York Times/ nytimes.com

"As every American knows, after the turkey comes the shopping. And not just for clothes and toys. In the days following Thanksgiving (Black Friday and especially Cyber Monday), scores of travel companies offer discounted hotel rooms, vacation packages, rail passes, rental cars, cruises and flights.
From Our Advertisers

One can argue that this is the best kind of holiday gift: Studies show that an experience — a night at a favorite hotel, a trip to London — will, ultimately, provide greater happiness than a new TV or a necklace.

Like other holiday sales, some of the most compelling travel deals will be revealed at the last minute. This is typically true of airfare, so keep an eye on the Twitter and Facebook feeds of your preferred airlines for announcements, and look at your inbox if you’ve signed up for their emails. “Last year Cyber Monday triggered a fourfold increase in worldwide flight bookings,” according to research by Sojern, a data-marketing company that expects November bookings to skyrocket again this year.

Also check out booking sites such as Expedia, and visit the websites and social media feeds of your favorite travel brands on Thanksgiving weekend to ensure you don’t miss their sales.

In the meantime, many hotels have already announced deals, some of which promise to be the biggest Cyber Monday bargains the brands have ever offered. (Note: The promotions are often for particular rooms, subject to availability, and may have blackout dates.) Rail Europe, a major purveyor of European train tickets in North America, has also revealed its deals. Below, a peek at some of what’s to come..."

22GETAWAY-master675.jpg

Tom Bloom

Richard

I'm looking for a one-way FC flight for February. I've been watching the flight that I need to make sure that it's not filling up and hoping for a price drop. I got my ticket with awards, as well as the return flights with awards. Now, I just need to get my hubby a ticket for Key West. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger, but this potential opportunity may make me wait and see. :ponder:

Anyone out there in TUG land find a travel or flight deal last Black Friday or Cyber Monday? :hi: