• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FDA Commissioner - Misinformation is now our leading cause of death.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
allegations of bribes paid to Fauci are just allegations. $300,000,000 you say? Possibly his role requires public tax forms. If so, you can go look it up. If you don’t find the 300mil, you can alert IRS to his hiding income along with your proof.

the 70 year thing might apply to IP or patents, but information is otherwise free.

seems I made the right decision to not click link. Sorry, bill, but just cuz someone makes a post or video doesn’t make it true.

Had use of these other meds been as effective as you have decided, they would have been, would still be, in wide use, adopted into standard of care. I don’t simply believe Some Doctor. That hasn’t proved useful in my pre-covid times so no reason I’d just believe it now. I’ll go with the data showing the stuff that actually works, not coincidental healing. If I wanted that, I’d treat covid with accupuncture or reflexology.

EUA hydroxychloroquine was very effective at treating covid in nursing homes among the most vulnerable is a fact. The 70 years to reveal data has more to do with the RCT's, development of the vaccine and who was paid. It has nothing really to do with what you suggest.

I'm not saying anyone that doesn't agree with using ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine should use these products. I am saying your belief in bureaucracy shouldn't be used to stop over half the country from using safe doctor supervised treatments.

Bill

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you work for a company and invent a product while working for that company , that new product belongs to that company. The NIH is a government agency. All inventions developed at the NIH belong to the government, not the employee. Any money made off those inventions belong to the taxpayer and tax payer, not Dr Faucci or others.

Actually, federal law defines how royalty payments are distributed. A portion goes to the agency and inventor and the rest is returned to the US Treasury. It's not left to the discretion of the agency directors. Several government agencies recieve these payments, NASA, DOD, CDC probably recieve the bulk of them. Anyway, this is the federal statute that mandates the distribution or royalties.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Actually, federal law defines how royalty payments are distributed. A portion goes to the agency and inventor and the rest is returned to the US Treasury. It's not left to the discretion of the agency directors. Several government agencies recieve these payments, NASA, DOD, CDC probably recieve the bulk of them. Anyway, this is the federal statute that mandates the distribution or royalties.

I'm certain these guys do have the rights to payments but it sure seems like a total conflict of interest to have the heads of the NIH promote an untested never used vaccine and force the use of these vaccines through mandates.

Bill

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
The constant outcry by Fauci and the NIH of, we need to get everyone worldwide vaccinated. Well, if your nation has the money, no problem.

Back in 2021, it was asked that all the great pharmaceutical laboratories release the patents they hold. Make a gesture of humanity and allow every country, every people, every human being, to have access to the vaccines. There are countries where only 3% or 4% of the inhabitants have been vaccinated. At the outset of the pandemic, wealthy nations raced to sign deals with vaccine makers and now account for 43% of the 16.6 billion doses locked up in purchase agreements, according to the Duke Global Health Innovation Center.

The pharmaceutical industry resisted pressure at the World Trade Organization to agree to a temporary waiver of intellectual property for Covid-19 medical products and there were objections from the European Union and some countries where several large drug makers are based.

Moderna has been criticized for shipping more of its vaccines to wealthy nations than other vaccine makers, according to Airfinity, a research firm that tracks vaccine shipments. At the same time, some middle-income countries have had to pay more for Moderna vaccines than such wealthy countries as the U.S., which provided financial and research backing for its shot.

Are Fauci, all at the NIH and pharmaceutical laboratories entitled to make a profit? Of course they are, this is still America. But save the idolization, as each are concerned with obtaining the greatest financial rewards they can. Can they save humanity from the ravages of Covid? Again, if you have money, no problem.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
When you work for a company and invent a product while working for that company , that new product belongs to that company. The NIH is a government agency. All inventions developed at the NIH belong to the government, not the employee. Any money made off those inventions belong to the taxpayer and tax payer, not Dr Faucci or others.

Bill

Then why are you complaining about it. Your nonsense about Fauci getting 350 million is just that....nonsense. You have been duped. The NIH gets royalties from the patents they own. A very small amount goes back to the scientist that actually invented it. Feel free to contact your local politicians to change their policy, but until then stop the conspiracy theories about a completely open and public policy that attracts some of the best to the NIH.

As a patent holder (name on 3) I applaud giving a small amount to the inventor. I posted the policy. That is part of the rules of their compensation. Many companies work this way. No conspiracy. I was entitled to nothing but the patent that made a lot of money for my company got me what they called an accomplishment award that was much appreciated.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm certain these guys do have the rights to payments but it sure seems like a total conflict of interest to have the heads of the NIH promote an untested never used vaccine and force the use of these vaccines through mandates.

Bill
The tens of thousands that were in the clinical trials would disagree with your continued untested antivax nonsense. And again for the 10th time the NIH has nothing to do with approval of vaccines.

Let us get back to the thread. The crap being spread in this thread if believed will kill people.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
The constant outcry by Fauci and the NIH of, we need to get everyone worldwide vaccinated. Well, if your nation has the money, no problem.

Back in 2021, it was asked that all the great pharmaceutical laboratories release the patents they hold. Make a gesture of humanity and allow every country, every people, every human being, to have access to the vaccines. There are countries where only 3% or 4% of the inhabitants have been vaccinated. At the outset of the pandemic, wealthy nations raced to sign deals with vaccine makers and now account for 43% of the 16.6 billion doses locked up in purchase agreements, according to the Duke Global Health Innovation Center.

The pharmaceutical industry resisted pressure at the World Trade Organization to agree to a temporary waiver of intellectual property for Covid-19 medical products and there were objections from the European Union and some countries where several large drug makers are based.

Moderna has been criticized for shipping more of its vaccines to wealthy nations than other vaccine makers, according to Airfinity, a research firm that tracks vaccine shipments. At the same time, some middle-income countries have had to pay more for Moderna vaccines than such wealthy countries as the U.S., which provided financial and research backing for its shot.

Are Fauci, all at the NIH and pharmaceutical laboratories entitled to make a profit? Of course they are, this is still America. But save the idolization, as each are concerned with obtaining the greatest financial rewards they can. Can they save humanity from the ravages of Covid? Again, if you have money, no problem.
Glad you agree with Fauci

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shiny object: Fauci is the greatest.

geekette

Reaction score
EUA hydroxychloroquine was very effective at treating covid in nursing homes among the most vulnerable is a fact. The 70 years to reveal data has more to do with the RCT's, development of the vaccine and who was paid. It has nothing really to do with what you suggest.

I'm not saying anyone that doesn't agree with using ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine should use these products. I am saying your belief in bureaucracy shouldn't be used to stop over half the country from using safe doctor supervised treatments.

Bill
My belief in bureaucracy? Ooof, that’s a stretch.

further, nobody, including me, prevents anyone from getting whatever treatment they want. As you have reminded us, plenty of peddlers, in the USA and worldwide. Plenty of unregulated unapproved stuff out there, even before covid.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The tens of thousands that were in the clinical trials would disagree with your continued untested antivax nonsense. And again for the 10th time the NIH has nothing to do with approval of vaccines.

The NIH is responsible for funding the research. The FDA is where drugs are approved. The pharmaceutical companies create the drugs, usually using their research and development but this time they used the NIH's research and development . Can we agree to this ?

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
The NIH is responsible for funding the research. The FDA is where drugs are approved. The pharmaceutical companies create the drugs, usually using their research and development but this time they used the NIH's research and development . Can we agree to this ?

Bill
One small quibble. They used some NIH research along with a lot of their own and biontec's.

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks fo
I heard you can get a Faucci bobblehead on ebay. Maybe even a poster.

Bill
Thanks for the heads up. But usually eBay products come from China. I want one made in the USA.

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are Fauci, all at the NIH and pharmaceutical laboratories entitled to make a profit? Of course they are, this is still America. But save the idolization, as each are concerned with obtaining the greatest financial rewards they can.

Not much profit involved. The max a federal employee can receive is $150K. If Dr. Fauci were interested in "profit", he could leave his current position and make millions from big pharma. He could literally name his price.

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando
Not much profit involved. The max a federal employee can receive is $150K. If Dr. Fauci were interested in "profit", he could leave his current position and make millions from big pharma. He could literally name his price.
Listen, if you're going to play on "Team Fauci", you must get your facts straight. Your other playmates will soon be questioning your membership.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government

Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees.

In fact, Dr. Fauci even made more than the $400,000 salary of the President of the United States. All salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests.

MdRef

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Las Vegas, Orlando

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another thread turned into the Fauci hatred support group. Your former fearless leader would be proud of you.

This is right at the heart of what the thread is about. Misinformation and lies about the one person that told the truth when a certain politician 'couldn't handle the truth". The man that now has armed security 24 hrs a day. The man that has to have that same armed security for his wife and daughters. All because he asked you to wear a mask.

Let the emojis fly.

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Listen, if you're going to play on "Team Fauci", you must get your facts straight. Your other playmates will soon be questioning your membership.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government

Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees.

In fact, Dr. Fauci even made more than the $400,000 salary of the President of the United States. All salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests.

My facts are straight. The max a federal employee can recieve in royalties is $150K. That's in addition to their regular salary. It's the same for all federal employees across all agencies as mandated by congress. If Dr. Fauci were financially motivated, he could make millions by leaving the government and working for big pharma. He chose to serve his country instead.