• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FDA Commissioner - Misinformation is now our leading cause of death.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Do you know where the money goes in a nonprofit?

I'm not saying the FLCCC doctors or those that agree with them are non-profit. I'm saying that the FLCCC is a non-profit. The FLCCC has been totally transparent and anyone can view their protocols and discuss this with their doctor or a FLCCC doctor.

Bill

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
... Most studies that refute Ivermectin efficacy is affiliated with a pharmaceutical company which is a conflict of interest, imo.

Bill
I am not going to take the time to go through them all, but here is a copy of the disclosure form for the Brazilian study.

Notice that "No" is consistently checked for potential conflict of interest. That includes the question about relevant financial interest.

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am. I trust not for profit doctors that cure people more than I do for profit politicians and bureaucrats that have never cured anyone. Most studies that refute Ivermectin efficacy is affiliated with a pharmaceutical company which is a conflict of interest, imo.

Bill
Glad I got that correct.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am not going to take the time to go through them all, but here is a copy of the disclosure form for the Brazilian study.

Notice that "No" is consistently checked for potential conflict of interest. That includes the question about relevant financial interest.

If you don't consider researchers and studies funded by grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, McMaster University, Rain Water Charitable Foundation, Unitaid and others of a similar bias a conflict of interest what is. Even though a person can claim they have no conflict of interest regarding research because they have accepted no funds personally the research is still funded by foundations with a vaccine bias.

Bill

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Brazilian study was funded by the Fastgrants and Rainwater Foundation. i am baffled by how you have came to the conclusion that this family foundation has a predetermined axe to grind.

Last edited:

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I posted the above from my phone just as I was headed to bed and had no ability to copy links. Here is a link to the Rainwater Foundation. I see nothing there that would indicate that they would be interested in unfairly undermining ivermectin with purposely misleading research. Furthermore, the Foundation itself does not do the research. That means that they would have had to find a complicit doctor with enough expertise to run a study and was willing to falsely sign a conflict of interest statement.

I will add that every rct that I have seen that found ivermectin to be ineffective had the author sign a non-conflict of interest statement.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Brazilian study was funded by the Fastgrants and Rainwater Foundation. i am baffled by how you have came to the conclusion that this family foundation has a predetermined axe to grind.

I didn't say anyone has anything other than a vaccine bias. The Brazilian study was funded by Together Clinical Trials which is sponsored by McMaster University and Pontifical Catholic University which received most of their funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Other listed partners like Cytel and University of Ottawa also received funding from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Fast Grants distributes funds from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Rain Water Charitable Foundation has funded many medical type studies. All of these groups support a group called "The Together Trial".

These groups have plenty of money and are pro-vaccine and there isn't anything really wrong with that until they get it even slightly wrong which they have regarding doctors and patients using legal products to fight covid and mRNA vaccines, imo.

Bill