• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fantasea resorts-Atlantic city?

WeLovetoTravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone-
I am hoping one of my fellow Tuggers is familiar with Fantasea Resorts -Flagship in Atlantic City. A friend of mine got duped into buying retail. She is very frustrated because she can not get an exchange anywhere when her family can vacation. Her exchange company is Interval International. As a Wyndham owner, I exchange with RCI and know nothing about II. If anyone can post or PM me a link or info that I can forward to my friend so that she can better educate herself about what she owns and how to use it, I would appreciate it.(I assume that that as an owner, she should be able to go to the II website and sign up for an online account?) Flagship Atlantic City tried talking her into spending another $8000 so that she could "upgrade" her ownership and be able to trade into RCI points. I talked her into recinding that! I convinced her that ANY retail purchase is a bad investment.
Thank you!
-Deb

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
What size unit and week/season did your friend buy?

Fantasea Resorts Flagship

Fantasea Resorts Flagship features studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each unit comes equipped with a kitchenette and private balcony, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic City skyline, beach and ocean.

Studio Suites are far more spacious than typical hotel accommodations, with units as large as 562 sqare feet. Each studio features either two double or two queen beds.

1-Bedroom Suites feature a separate living area with a pullout sofa and a private sleeping area. In addition, this suite features a dining table for 4 people.

ULTRA SUITE features:

Elegant foyer with mosaic tile
Glass-enclosed massage shower
42" plasma television
Bose audio system
Custom kitchenette with granite counter tops
Pillow-top mattress

WeLovetoTravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
I already told her to read and learn what she could on the Fantasea website. Do you know if she can log in online to II, or is there an aditional fee involved. (My RCI account came withe my Whyndham account and I can log in and search or available resorts.)

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has your friend joined Interval International yet?

Timeshare Owners that own at II affiliated resorts
need to Join II, purchase a 1 year membership $89

Create a Web Profile - Select User Name/Password
for easy access to all their II membership benefits.

Vacation Exchange Section
Search Availability & Request An Exchange

My Units Section
List the resort and week a person owns

You can also view the
Online Resort Directory

http://www.intervalworld.com/web/my/home

lcml11

Reaction score
I already told her to read and learn what she could on the Fantasea website. Do you know if she can log in online to II, or is there an aditional fee involved. (My RCI account came withe my Whyndham account and I can log in and search or available resorts.)

I think the first year of II membership comes with purchase, thereafter there is a II annual fee. Do not know what trading power in II it may have.

lcml11

Reaction score

Flagship Resort ~ North End Damage ~ Photos

The part of the Boardwalk that was washed away
from around Revel north to the Flagship building
was decades old and in need of repair.

http://www.achotelexperts.com/photo-tour/v/storm/flagship-resort-north-end-damage.jpg.html

Once it is cleaned up, it looks like a great beachfront for them if that portion of the boardwalk is not re-built. I think it would be a great thing if that happens. In the interest of full disclosure, I am a owner there.

TJK

TUG Member
Reaction score
tough decision

I purchased my first timeshare from the developer in 1987 at the Flagship, Atlantic City. Shortly after that, like most people, I discovered TUG and learned that I made a bad decision. We didn't get stung too bad, purchased an even year 1BR red week for like $6500. We hung on to it all these years because we enjoy their owners rates for nightly stays and love the views from the units and the restaurant, and it doesn't trade bad. Well now the maintenance fee is up to $700 so we were considering trying to sell it, or should I say, give it away. We were invited to an owners update and received a free overnight stay in their new Chairman's Club suites. Very nice. At the meeting, we too were offered a LaSamanna everyother year studio for $5000. It came with 30,000 points and the MF was only $299. I actually considered it because I know I will have a hard time getting rid of my Flagship week and I NEVER see La Samanna week's for sale, so I thought maybe I would actually be able to sell it in the future. It also gave us owners rates (which are very good) at LaSamanna, Flagship, and Atlantic Palace, and in Chairman's Club suites. But we refused the offer since the total I would be in for would now be $11500, which seemed absurd. Although I will miss not being able to stay in Chairmans Club suites. And if I can sell my FLagship week, I will certainly miss those nightly getaways with a great view at great rates and free parking. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

TJK

TUG Member
Reaction score
What size unit and week/season did your friend buy?

Fantasea Resorts Flagship

Fantasea Resorts Flagship features studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each unit comes equipped with a kitchenette and private balcony, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic City skyline, beach and ocean.

Studio Suites are far more spacious than typical hotel accommodations, with units as large as 562 sqare feet. Each studio features either two double or two queen beds.

1-Bedroom Suites feature a separate living area with a pullout sofa and a private sleeping area. In addition, this suite features a dining table for 4 people.

ULTRA SUITE features:

Elegant foyer with mosaic tile
Glass-enclosed massage shower
42" plasma television
Bose audio system
Custom kitchenette with granite counter tops
Pillow-top mattress

Miss Marty do you still own at the Flagship?