• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fairfield Question

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
I am trying to find information for a friend of ours, a Fairfield owner, whose daughter is in the hospital in Indianapolis with a cancerous brain tumor. Our friend does not have access to a computer and, obviously, is predisposed.

Can she use her Fairfield Points for hotel accomodations?

Feel free to email me with an answer.

Thanks.

urple2

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
JLB:
The only relation that I'm aware about thru Fairfield, in regard to hotel stays with points, is if they are enrolled in Fairfield's Plus Partners program.

I dont have this, so I cannot offer you any add'l information.

____

Bill

myhottoddy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jim,

I joined FF PLus Partners recently, mainly for RCI nightly stays. That is the only way I know to use FF Plus Points for hotel stays. Even with Plus Partners you must reserve 60 days in advance and pay $35 per stay, not per night.

Tom

lisa1001

TUG Member
Reaction score
If she is a member of Plus Partners she can get hotel nights with points. However, all plus partners reservations have to be made 60 days in advance so this probably would not be of any use to her. Also the point cost per night is pretty steep (though I'm sure she wouldn't care given the circumstances).

Perhaps she could check with hospitals social services department, they usually have a list of nearby accomodations for both short term and longer term stays.

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks.

I've already checked with Hotwire and I can get her something through them.