• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Extremely frustrated trying to get hold of a human at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond Oregon

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have an exchange at Eagle Crest starting this Saturday 4/3/21. My MIL is on hospice and doing very poorly, so I have bought an exchange certificate for my sisters to use the unit. One of them uses a walker. I need to confirm they will not have a unit on the second floor that requires a flight of stairs to access. In my experience at this resort, those are the Worldmark units and this is not a Worldmark exchange, but I want to make absolutely sure. I also know that a lot of the other units have the master upstairs, and that is fine. I am not requesting a handicapped unit. I just want to make sure my sister using the walker can get in the dang door to the unit. I don't want them driving 200 plus miles to discover one of them cannot access the unit. I have tried every single number listed numerous times (including the stables) and get put into circular extension hell and then get hung up on. I have also sent an email. I am very frustrated, to say the least. I know things are still not normal and they are probably understaffed because of Covid, but this is crazy. Any suggestions?

Main numbers
855-682-4786
541-923-2453

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have an exchange at Eagle Crest starting this Saturday 4/3/21. My MIL is on hospice and doing very poorly, so I have bought an exchange certificate for my sisters to use the unit. One of them uses a walker. I need to confirm they will not have a unit on the second floor that requires a flight of stairs to access. In my experience at this resort, those are the Worldmark units and this is not a Worldmark exchange, but I want to make absolutely sure. I also know that a lot of the other units have the master upstairs, and that is fine. I am not requesting a handicapped unit. I just want to make sure my sister using the walker can get in the dang door to the unit. I don't want them driving 200 plus miles to discover one of them cannot access the unit. I have tried every single number listed numerous times (including the stables) and get put into circular extension hell and then get hung up on. I have also sent an email. I am very frustrated, to say the least. I know things are still not normal and they are probably understaffed because of Covid, but this is crazy. Any suggestions?

Main numbers
855-682-4786
541-923-2453

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Gayle - oops on the previous post.

This is the number for Owner Reservations. (541) 923-2128. It's on their website under owner reservations. That's the number I always use to make our reservations and ask questions.

As a non-Worldmark owner, the units have the master upstairs as you mentioned. They have two twin beds in the bedroom downstairs. I firmly believe a walker will fit through the door.

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
Gayle - oops on the previous post.

This is the number for Owner Reservations. (541) 923-2128. It's on their website under owner reservations. That's the number I always use to make our reservations and ask questions.

As a non-Worldmark owner, the units have the master upstairs as you mentioned. They have two twin beds in the bedroom downstairs. I firmly believe a walker will fit through the door.
The issue will be which specific unit you exchanged for. The non-WM units are all townhomes with the master upstairs and the 2nd bedroom on the main floor. However, that main floor may be down some stairs. Some of the units built into the side of the hill enter mid-way between the upper and lower floors. You enter and immediately have stairs going up to the master or stairs down to the main level. So while a walker will fit through the door, can she navigate the stairs?
That is spring break week for WA schools so they. may not have much ability to switch units, but call and find out and, if needed, see if you can switch to one of the units with entry at the main level.
Sue

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
The issue will be which specific unit you exchanged for. The non-WM units are all townhomes with the master upstairs and the 2nd bedroom on the main floor. However, that main floor may be down some stairs. Some of the units built into the side of the hill enter mid-way between the upper and lower floors. You enter and immediately have stairs going up to the master or stairs down to the main level. So while a walker will fit through the door, can she navigate the stairs?
That is spring break week for WA schools so they. may not have much ability to switch units, but call and find out and, if needed, see if you can switch to one of the units with entry at the main level.
Sue
Sue - thanks for the corrected information. I've stayed at Eagle Crest several times with golf and river views and we've never had a unit where you enter between the upper and lower floors. I didn't know they had any units like that.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
My MIL passed away on on Thursday, April 1. We ended up going to Eagle Crest ourselves a day late on Sunday. My husband was alone with his mom in the wee hours of the morning when she passed, very hard on him. I am glad to be able to get him out of town for a few days, he could use the break.

We will leave mid week and my sisters will come and use the other half of the week. There is only one step up into the main floor of the unit, which will work fine. I had purchase a guest certificate but we will not need it. My sister can just get the keys from us.

We are in a newly renovated non -WorldMark unit with a view of The Deschutes River Canyon and the river below. 20 degrees and sunny blue skies when we got up this morning. The gas fireplace is nice for these cold mornings. I forget how nice this resort is. We really like it.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
sorry for your loss.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

My FIL is ill and not sure how long he has left BUT he just keeps on surprising us.