• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Experience with JandJ Timeshare on EBay? (2018)

sunny29

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
smugglers Notch
has anyone purchased from JJTimeshare on Ebay?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Searching for that name on eBay returns nothing. Do you have a link to their listings?

Egret1986

TUG Member
Reaction score
jjtimesharecom
jjtimesharecom (91 )
100%

I was looking for a post from recent times. Someone had the same question and the person from jjtimesharecom responded, as did some others. I can't find it in "search".

I bought from them in the past (a few years ago). No problems. They have 100% feedback. They have 91 feedbacks and it's for timeshare sales (not irrelevant sales).

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I got a fabulous week from jjtimeshare. It was a great experience. I won an auction May 31 and today got confirmation all is done and this timeline includes dealing with hgvc. They kept me informed every step of the way.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I am in the midst of transferring a property acquired through J&JTimeshare at present. I will post back once the process has been completed (guessing 60-120 days depending on timing of paperwork during the process).

timesharepro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Searched my database for buyers from Delaware and the only one I have open is for a Colonies at Williamsburg. If this is yours, then I can let you know the deed was submitted for online recording this morning. Documents should be sent to the resort next week. The last confirmation for a Colonies at Williamsburg took a little over 2 weeks from the day we sent the transfer docs.

Thanks for your business. I greatly appreciate it.

socalnewbie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older thread, but I just recently purchased a timeshare at San Luis Bay Inn in Avila Beach, CA from J & J Timeshare / Resort Closings on eBay. I wanted to add my positive experience with John Kushman and his team. They were great to deal with. It was my first timeshare resale purchase and the feedback others have posted on TUG about J & J Timeshare Resales and also Resort Closings gave me the confidence to bid on this timeshare. Add me to the list of satisfied customers. My only regret is that I missed the timeframe to provide positive feedback for them on eBay.

Robb W.

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
I also just closed on a timeshare with them and had absolutely no problem. Unfortunately I too missed the window to leave positive feedback.

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
I also just closed on a timeshare with them and had absolutely no problem. Unfortunately I too missed the window to leave positive feedback.

I agree I have closed on 2 free TS (EBAY AND TIMESHARE NATION) from them they are the best at what they do.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I've bought several from them fairly recently and had good experiences. Periodically @andrewjjtimeshare will post available TS they have in the Free timeshares forum. On eBay, they appear to be transitioning to using a different name (buyandselltimesharescom) and have a website where you can search their listings at:

My guess is that the new name is to drive traffic to the website it suggests.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Seems they have gotten in to selling services for listing your timeshare for sale . It says

”Most listing sites charge a large upfront fee, which can be over $1,000, just to list your timeshare! Our model is different, we charge a low monthly subscription fee, so you only pay while your listing is active. If you sell your timeshare in two months you only pay for two months, it’s a simple as that. As a bonus, when you find a new owner for your timeshare (even if it isn’t through this site), we’ll even throw in a 10% discount on transfer and deeding service from Resort Closings. Around here we refer to this process as “The Smart Way to Sell a Timeshare”, to get started, click here to create an account and begin your listing.”

I didn’t sign up to see price points. Interesting to see where they go and how aggressive they will be. I see this as an opportunity to compete against Redweek if it it is done right.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
I know this is an older thread, but I just recently purchased a timeshare at San Luis Bay Inn in Avila Beach, CA from J & J Timeshare / Resort Closings on eBay. I wanted to add my positive experience with John Kushman and his team. They were great to deal with. It was my first timeshare resale purchase and the feedback others have posted on TUG about J & J Timeshare Resales and also Resort Closings gave me the confidence to bid on this timeshare. Add me to the list of satisfied customers. My only regret is that I missed the timeframe to provide positive feedback for them on eBay.

Robb W.

My first purchase was from them as well. After that I have dealt with a few other sellers and I can say that J&J is the best seller I have dealt with.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
has anyone purchased from JJTimeshare on Ebay?
Heard good things. I’ve seen them around a while. I’d feel confident on their weeks for sale

timesharepro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seems they have gotten in to selling services for listing your timeshare for sale . It says

”Most listing sites charge a large upfront fee, which can be over $1,000, just to list your timeshare! Our model is different, we charge a low monthly subscription fee, so you only pay while your listing is active. If you sell your timeshare in two months you only pay for two months, it’s a simple as that. As a bonus, when you find a new owner for your timeshare (even if it isn’t through this site), we’ll even throw in a 10% discount on transfer and deeding service from Resort Closings. Around here we refer to this process as “The Smart Way to Sell a Timeshare”, to get started, click here to create an account and begin your listing.”

I didn’t sign up to see price points. Interesting to see where they go and how aggressive they will be. I see this as an opportunity to compete against Redweek if it it is done right.

John Kushman with JJ/BuyAndSellTimeshares here.

We have been working on this listing site for far too long now. It started as a way to just highlight our inventory, which is what 99% of the listings that are up there right now. We hear from lots of owners who want to sell themselves so we have created the self listing aspect of the site.

Yes, we did change the name on ebay to coincide with the listing site's name. About half the questions we receive on ebay ask where they can see our inventory and where they can see it before it goes on ebay. Our listing site is the answer to those questions, and the hope is ebayers will see our name and intuitively go to our site. The listing prices at BuyAndSellTimshares is higher than what the stuff goes for on eBay, but like an asking price it is just a jumping off point.

Typically our inventory will show up on BuyAndSellTimeshares.com 3-4 weeks prior to being on eBay. We plan to offer resort and club based information similar to TUGs stickies, and informative articles on using, renting, trading, etc. Hammering out the kinks on the listing site has given me far more gray hair then I hoped for at my age, but I think it will be well utilized site in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words and reviews of my staff and me. Nothing makes one prouder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

.... Hammering out the kinks on the listing site has given me far more gray hair then I hoped for at my age, but I think it will be well utilized site in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words and reviews of my staff and me. Nothing makes one prouder.

And as always, if you are looking for something particular please let me know.

Just be happy you have hair, John!

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

We have been working on this listing site for far too long now. It started as a way to just highlight our inventory, which is what 99% of the listings that are up there right now. We hear from lots of owners who want to sell themselves so we have created the self listing aspect of the site.

Yes, we did change the name on ebay to coincide with the listing site's name. About half the questions we receive on ebay ask where they can see our inventory and where they can see it before it goes on ebay. Our listing site is the answer to those questions, and the hope is ebayers will see our name and intuitively go to our site. The listing prices at BuyAndSellTimshares is higher than what the stuff goes for on eBay, but like an asking price it is just a jumping off point.

Typically our inventory will show up on BuyAndSellTimeshares.com 3-4 weeks prior to being on eBay. We plan to offer resort and club based information similar to TUGs stickies, and informative articles on using, renting, trading, etc. Hammering out the kinks on the listing site has given me far more gray hair then I hoped for at my age, but I think it will be well utilized site in the near future.

And as always, if you are looking for something particular please let me know.
Good Luck

NiteMaire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
I purchased a timeshare from them on eBay last March. Everything went well. I'd buy from them again. As you can see above, they are also tuggers. @andrewjjtimeshare posts for them in the bargain basement.

ETA: I should have read all posts ... @Eric B already mentioned the posts by Andrew.

travelingandy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
what is there transfer fees on a do it yourself transfer