• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ER opening show of the season [Caution, SPOILERs]

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yikes! I had to choose between the opener for ER or the 2-hour Grey's Anatomy last night. I picked GA and so I missed what happened to Pratt. Can anyone briefly fill me in on what went on? These are my two favourite shows.

Thanks!

Dori

Last edited by a moderator:

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Yes, he's dead. He suffered injuries from the ambulance explosion that ended up last season. At first it appeared he was only mildly injured, but things went from bad to worse. His brother was in the ER when they pronounced him dead. At the end there was a tribute to him held at the bar where they all hang out.

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
i find if i have to make a choice between 2 shows i can watch the other show on the computer the next morning. is this possible for you?
guess not as i just checked and ER is not 1 of the shows you can watch on computer. i'm sure it will be rebroadcast at some point this year.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yikes! I had to choose between the opener for ER or the 2-hour Grey's Anatomy last night. I picked GA and so I missed what happened to Pratt. Can anyone briefly fill me in on what went on? These are my two favourite shows.

Thanks!

Dori

So how did you like Grey's Anatomy? I don't watch alot of TV, but I'm a big Grey's fan!

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
So how did you like Grey's Anatomy? I don't watch alot of TV, but I'm a big Grey's fan!

Ack!!! Don't post anything about Grey's here. I haven't seen it yet. :eek:

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
So that I don't spoil it for Luanne, I'll just say that I really enjoyed it. I love Sandra Oh!

Dori

ctreelmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
. . .
ER is not 1 of the shows you can watch on computer. i'm sure it will be rebroadcast at some point this year.

I just watched it on hulu.com I haven't seen the show in a long time; took me til the half-way point to even recognize Sam with her new hair.

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
This was a really moving episode of ER. The death of Pratt was unexpected and the acting was terrific. So what is the back story -- did the actor want out to do other work? Other than that, I do not know why they would off him rather than some of the other characters that are annoying including the very spunky single mom, Sam. My favorite is Nina (Nela?). By the way, she mentioned at the bar that her boyfriend had died -- I missed that episode - did he die in Iraq?

rsnash

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Neela married Michael, the African-American soldier doctor who was a regular on the show for a while, when he was on home on leave. His tour ended but he felt out of place at home and re-upped, went Iraq or Afganistan (can't recall) and was killed by an IED.

Over several episodes, you see Neela and the cast deal with his death. She even went to a war widow support group, but felt very out of place because she was against the war and against Michael going back, while the women in the group all seem blindly devoted to the military, as if having a different opinion would make their loved ones' deaths meaningless.

Last edited:

CalifasGirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
medical shows

I love medical shows like ER, House, and Grey's Anatomy, but I find that more of them are pitting shows against each other so that you must choose one over the other. I haven't watched ER in a while. I had to give up Grey's Anatomy because it went head-to-head with CSI, and I chose CSI over GA.

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know! It is frustrating to have to choose. Those are my 3 favourite shows. I usually miss CSI for the season, and then watch it all summer on Spike TV, which is channel 39 here in Toronto.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have the ER episode taped, but i could see the TV and knew that Pratt died.
One thing that bothers me, and remember I haven't seen the episode, is that an ER doctor would not accompany his patient in the ambulance. At least that is my experience after ER visits, surgery, hospitalization , etc. I wish they had put Sam on the bus, she is annoying.

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
For those of you that think you need to miss out on a show, you don't. As mentioned by other in this thread, most of the shows are viewable online the next day. Many are on Hulu.com, and some of the channels play high def replays right on their site. You could also get a DVR/Tivo. This week, the Bush speech cut off the last 15 minutes of Criminal Minds on our DVR. We just changed input to the PC and watched the ending on the web in HD.