We own an EOY with Grand Pacific Resorts at Grand
Pacific Palisades. We pay 1/2 of the current annual dues for our unit type every year. (Put another way: the annual dues for 1 week of our unit type is billed in two sections: one half due in the use year, the other half due in the non-use year.)
This EOY works especially well for us given the Grand Pacific Resort (GPR) system. As owners, we get all the benefits while paying less in dues.
- Day-use at our home resort - any day, any year.
- Exempt status from RCI's 1-in-4 of the entire GPR family. (We can trade into any GPR location as often as we wish!)
- Avoids parking fees (etc) when using GPR properties.
- Bonus Time rates at home resort and "Owner" rates using ResorTime's network.
- Discounted RCI renewal fees.
- ... and ... a fairly strong trader ... every other year!