• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Embarc resale

Tradetimes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking to add embarc points to my timeshare.

If i buy some resale, can i use points with Interval or other exchange compagnie ?

Bill4728

Reaction score
If you have an II membership, you can deposit a 7 day reservation into II and exchange within the II system. BUT you must have an independent membership in II.
TUG advice article said:
Club Intrawest also has an association with Interval International. You can reserve a Sunday week at three of their locations ( Whistler, Palm Desert and Tremblant) and deposit it into II.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
You can now get a membership and exchange with any company you wish by making a 1-week reservation at Embarc and then depositing it with that company. Interval is currently offering Embarc members discounted membership fees (3 years for $99usd for basic level) in order to keep their clientèle. Resale points don't allow you to join/use Extraordinary Escapes which now has DEX (Destination Xchange) as it's exchange partner.

tmharris09

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc 465 points
I am looking to add embarc points to my timeshare.

If i buy some resale, can i use points with Interval or other exchange compagnie ?

{{EDITED by moderator Sorry but you can not post a for sale ad in this area of TUG}}

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Tradetimes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I send you pv message

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
We have a face group group for Embarc Owners and once one is a member, you can join the sister "ADS" group which is specifically for buying/selling/renting points. There's lots of members offering points and we also explain how to go about doing the transaction.
Group is at: www.facebook.com/groups/clubintrawestowners

Chantal