• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Eckhert Place (#C038) San Antonio

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seen this new resort (number) on RCI this morning
Lots of weeks available from now until end of year
Looks like it might be really nice. Anyone been to:

Eckhert Place (#C038)
6160 Eckhert Road
San Antonio, TX 78240

Eckhert Place is San Antonio's newest landmark in elegant, luxurious living.
Two Bedroom. The Two Bedroom unit offers one queen bed in the master bedroom, two double beds in the second bedroom, one sofa bed in the living area, and three bathrooms.

Jerry in NJ

Reaction score
Leaving Thursday for San Antonio

Hi Marti,

Will let everyone know how the new WorldMark is outside San Antonio. Leaving Thursday for two nights at a Riverwalk hotel (Priceline) and then 10 nights at the new Worldmark in New Braunfels. When we are going to Seaworld will try to check out Eckhert Place resort and let you know about it.

Jerry in NJ :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie:

Catira

TUG Member
Reaction score
New Resort?

Guess this is a new resort in San Antonio? We are planning a summer trip to San Antonio and might consider staying there instead of at La Cascada. Would it be possible to do a wyndham points deposit to get this resort?

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Hi Marti,

Will let everyone know how the new WorldMark is outside San Antonio. Leaving Thursday for two nights at a Riverwalk hotel (Priceline) and then 10 nights at the new Worldmark in New Braunfels. When we are going to Seaworld will try to check out Eckhert Place resort and let you know about it.

Jerry in NJ :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie:

I sent in a review last month for the new Worldmark.

I also found this about Eckhert Place, but it is in spanish. It has pictures and floor models, but I don't know if this is for the homes or the timeshares? http://www.sanantonio40.com/ I also found this website http://www.eckhertplace.com/eng/index.html

Last edited:

Catira

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent in a review last month for the new Worldmark.

I also found this about Eckhert Place, but it is in spanish. It has pictures and floor models, but I don't know if this is for the homes or the timeshares? http://www.sanantonio40.com/

Sandy, I looked at the link it seems to be for the homes. There is an owner's association fee every month. Did you like the Eckhert Place?

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sandy, I looked at the link it it seems to be for the homes. There is an owner's association fee every month. Did you like the Eckhert Place?

Haven't seen it yet, I was just trying to find info, since RCI has no pictures. The RCI units are 2 and 3 BR units, so that fits the house descriptions. Perhaps they were built and timing was bad, so they converted some of them to timeshares? Don't know for sure, but they look ok in the photos.

jbecklaw

Reaction score
Eckherts Place - San Antonio, TX

Has anyone had a chance to look at this yet, or stay there? We are looking to go to San Antonio, and found this on RCI. It looks decent, just doesn't have the resort amenities.

Thanks.

joandedina

Reaction score
Not a resort

Eckhert Place is not a real resort. It is a condominium with no amenities. A small pool that does not belong to Eckhert, so one day I decided to go for an hour or two and It was locked for us. Nobody in the staff could give me a good answer or excuse. No apologies. Simply, that they were in trouble with the owners.
Only one toilet paper for each bathrrom for the whole week (8 persons) No cleaning service, no change of towels, no internet service, no vending machine, no restaurant.
The receptionist could not keep the bagages for us to go and eat something, so I had to be starving until 4 pm when we could enter the appartment.
I believe that RCI should have been more carefull in the selection of its facilities. Very disapointing experience.
:annoyed:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for sharing. I was wondering about the place. The units looked nice, but it looks like a developer built units but could sell them so starting it as a timeshare.

If that is the case they are in for a rude awakening as they are likely not prepared to market it and sell it as timeshares either.

I had an II exchange get pulled for that very reason. I hotel owner in Nevis thought he would sell some of the units as timeshares. But he wasn't selling as many units as he had hoped and he got fed up with people staying at the hotel and not paying him for it. I had airfare booked and the owners said tough.