• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ebike suggestions please

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Brett

Reaction score

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Minor technicality: If it has three wheels, doesn't that make it a trike, not a bicycle?
That thing is just plain WEIRD. It might be wonderful off road, but it would be wicked heavy and for my around-town riding- and near $5,000 tag I'll leave that one to somebody else.

There is not a clear view of the bike's left side, so I wonder. . . Is there a kickstand?

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
That thing is just plain WEIRD. It might be wonderful off road, but it would be wicked heavy and for my around-town riding- and near $5,000 tag I'll leave that one to somebody else.

There is not a clear view of the bike's left side, so I wonder. . . Is there a kickstand?

I notice the front wheels seem to move independently, too. Very strange contraption.

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I notice the front wheels seem to move independently, too. Very strange contraption.
Yeah. There are lots of motorscooters in Europe with a similar configuration (two independent forks). The front wheels allow it to tilt on corners and the rider to not have to put their feet down at stoplights. You'd get used to it. It would feel very 'surefooted' as the rear wheel sliding sideways on a bike is not nearly as disconcerting as the front end slipping out. With the dual fronts, at least one of 'em will have a grip.

Brett

Reaction score
The weirdest electric bike I've ever tested just got a big new update, and I love it

Richard

"The whole point of the setup is to help the fat tire e-bike go where other fat tire e-bikes can’t go."

The two front independent tires could be better for riding on sandy beaches

Last edited:

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I recently set up my sisters Radd ebike. I think its made in China. What I noticed were the welds looked like I welded it and even though they are strong welds they look terrible. They could have at least grinded the welds. I told her to send it back but she didn't care.

Bill

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I recently set up my sisters Radd ebike. I think its made in China. What I noticed were the welds looked like I welded it and even though they are strong welds they look terrible. They could have at least grinded the welds. I told her to send it back but she didn't care.

Bill

I need to go look closely at Jeff's Rad Mini Step-Thru 2. I don't remember the welds looking that bad, but to be honest, I've never looked that closely. I own a Eunorau eTrike, and it seemed to be pretty well made. Now I have something to compare. :D

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not a great judge of welding, but my Rad Runner has held together for 1 1/2 years so far. Sloppy welds- noted.

Brett

Reaction score
Last edited:

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I had thought all of these were robotically welded with a circle torch welder which leaves an overlapping circular pattern. If the material isn't close enough it leaves a raised weld with bumps. I think this is what happened with my sisters Radd. There were no assembly instructions included either. All in all I'm thinking the weld will be fine regarding durability. It just didn't look right.

Bill

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had thought all of these were robotically welded with a circle torch welder which leaves an overlapping circular pattern. If the material isn't close enough it leaves a raised weld with bumps. I think this is what happened with my sisters Radd. There were no assembly instructions included either. All in all I'm thinking the weld will be fine regarding durability. It just didn't look right.

Bill
Rad's assembly instructions are on the website. Here: Download My Owner's Manual or View Assembly Video – Rad Power Bikes Help Center (zendesk.com)

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

When I put it together without instructions or picture I thought it was pretty cut and dry. I did put the fork on backwards and realized this because the cables were not reaching. I thought the plastic fenders were a bit cheap but they are probably better regarding impact than the metal fenders on our Lectic ebikes.

Bill

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

fasha39

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV,
We bought a couple Juggernaut Ultra Duo's from Biktrix this summer, mid drive with 1000w Bafang motors, extended range. I can easily go 90+ miles per charge and hit 30mph if necessary. Parts made in China, assembled in Canada but they ship throughout the US.