• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ebike suggestions please

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Woo Hoo. Foldable trike. Looks like you have room for the ice chest.

Bill

I think this thing will carry all the gear. The folding gives kind of a weird profile, since the two back wheels stay the same distance apart. But any folding is better than none. I'll likely use the folding feature more for garage storage, than for trying to pack it into my car. But we'll see.

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, after a couple of false starts, I've learned I can't balance a two-wheel electric bike with any sense of confidence that I won't fall over sideways. With my artificial knee joints, that could be catastrophic. So after a lot of reflection, I finally broke down and ordered an electric trike. I looked them all over, and finally decided on a Eunorau, from Electric Bike Paradise. I think it'll do nicely, and no risk of falling over. I hope. :D

Dave
Are you sure about this?? The website says 'Pre-Order. ETA 90 days or more'. Did you actually talk to this 'Ebike Paradise'? Did you give them money? I'm getting some red flags. Hope it works out well for you. The bike looks OK, but is Chinese (aren't they all?} and no real rundown on components except the derailleur (Shimano). Keep us posted.

Jim

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Are you sure about this?? The website says 'Pre-Order. ETA 90 days or more'. Did you actually talk to this 'Ebike Paradise'? Did you give them money? I'm getting some red flags. Hope it works out well for you. The bike looks OK, but is Chinese (aren't they all?} and no real rundown on components except the derailleur (Shimano). Keep us posted.

Jim

I did talk to them, and because of demand, things are backordered. (Story of my life of late - everything is on backorder.) Lots of other ebike sellers are also on backorder. They told me they expect these by mid-December, so only about a six week wait. Watch some video reviews for more details about the features.

This is a nice bike. I have a specific need, so I'm willing to wait. :D

Dave

Brett

Reaction score
I think this thing will carry all the gear. The folding gives kind of a weird profile, since the two back wheels stay the same distance apart. But any folding is better than none. I'll likely use the folding feature more for garage storage, than for trying to pack it into my car. But we'll see.

Dave

looks like it could be heavy - maybe get a ramp and roll it into your car

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did talk to them, and because of demand, things are backordered. (Story of my life of late - everything is on backorder.) Lots of other ebike sellers are also on backorder. They told me they expect these by mid-December, so only about a six week wait. Watch some video reviews for more details about the features.

This is a nice bike. I have a specific need, so I'm willing to wait. :D
The doggies are just gonna LOVE those baskets! Don't tell 'em and get them all excited before they get a ride. :)

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
looks like it could be heavy - maybe get a ramp and roll it into your car

We'll see how it works out. It is for sure heavier than a two wheeler. If it ends up not fitting, I may get a hitch platform and carry it on the back of my SUV.

Dave

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
The doggies are just gonna LOVE those baskets! Don't tell 'em and get them all excited before they get a ride. :)

Don't tell 'em. Gotta keep up some element of surprise. :)

Dave

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
What was the price? $39.99 now. I just saw this.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What was the price? $39.99 now. I just saw this.

I think it was about $27 yesterday. $39 isn't a bad deal on that particular bike seat, imo.

Bill

Brett

Reaction score
My older regular padded bike seat works fine on the ebike.
Or maybe my butt has gotten bigger and wider ... :(

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up on an Amazon lightning deal for the famous Bikeroo oversized seat. Its over half off
The new seat arrived today. I got it installed and took a test ride. Wow! What a difference! The only gripe I have with the RadRunner is with no suspension bits it rides ROUGH! So a suspension seat post and this cushy, springer, WIDE seat, it made a world of difference. And for the middle of November in Idaho, to be able to go for a ride in my shirtsleeves was a special treat. When I got home, I plugged it in so the battery will be topped off for a while. We expect some inclement weather for the next week or so, so I don't know when I'll get in the next bike ride.

Jim

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
The new seat arrived today. I got it installed and took a test ride. Wow! What a difference! The only gripe I have with the RadRunner is with no suspension bits it rides ROUGH! So a suspension seat post and this cushy, springer, WIDE seat, it made a world of difference. And for the middle of November in Idaho, to be able to go for a ride in my shirtsleeves was a special treat. When I got home, I plugged it in so the battery will be topped off for a while. We expect some inclement weather for the next week or so, so I don't know when I'll get in the next bike ride.

Jim

Got our seat yesterday. Talk about fast delivery! :D

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got our seat yesterday. Talk about fast delivery! :D
Most of our Amazon stuff comes from N. Las Vegas. You might even get same-day delivery to Mesquite.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Most of our Amazon stuff comes from N. Las Vegas. You might even get same-day delivery to Mesquite.

Haven't noticed any same day delivery, but definitely have had next day. I didn't know about the NLV shipment location. But come to think of it, I do see a lot of Amazon trucks on the freeway around here. Good to know!

Dave

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lectic is having a Black Friday sale that includes the pannier, wide seat and suspension seat post.

Bill

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Lectic is having a Black Friday sale that includes the pannier, wide seat and suspension seat post.

Bill

Heck of a deal!

Dave

kckaren21

TUG Member
Reaction score

Bill

Thanks Bill! I read and watched the reviews on ElectricBikeReviews.com and had DH order one for me for Christmas! (Lucky guy, I made it easy for him!) That website seems a great place for ebike research.

Here is a link for other Black Friday deals on electric bikes:

Brett

Reaction score
Thanks Bill! I read and watched the reviews on ElectricBikeReviews.com and had DH order one for me for Christmas! (Lucky guy, I made it easy for him!) That website seems a great place for ebike research.

Here is a link for other Black Friday deals on electric bikes:

Probably going to be a lot of ebike deals this month and next
But I already have one ebike, don't need another.

Wyominguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
My brother just purchased a new model from Specialized for his wife that weighs well under 40 lbs and costs around $4,000. They were at the dealer and these new models had just arrived that afternoon. It looks great and will do about 70 miles and up to 28 mph.

Neil

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Recently we stayed at Sedona Summit Resort. We brought the ebikes. We tried to ride the single track trails near the resort but decided it was too much effort. No one gave us any bad comments about being on these trails. We then rode to other areas and some of the packed short dirt single track trails at the bottom of Thunder Mountain were ridable but not too much fun. We mostly stayed on the sidewalks and asphalt. We did drive to the Grand Canyon and began to ride from the visitor center to Hermits Nest but decided that it was too cold and breezy.

After that week we went to Worldmark Lake Havasu. We rode the ebikes from the resort through a park then over the London Bridge to loop the island trail. I think a motorcycle would have been better for me because of all of the dunes and trails.

I'm finding the ebikes to be fun but kind of limited to hard surfaces.

Bill

twise625

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did make some changes to the e bike totes we use. I cut off all of the tote lid protrusions and glued the lid ring to the tote. I'm using a bungie cord to hold the Lectric XP together after I fold it. I think for mirrors we are going with helmet mirrors. I haven't bought the mirror yet. I don't think we need horns as we seem to able to let people know we are behind them when needed.
I just purchased a couple Lectric XP step-throughs! Very excited to take them with us to Panama City Beach in January. I am looking at 40 gallon wheeled totes for transport and storage. Do you think the wheels on the tote will be a problem with fitting the bikes in?

Sterilite 40 Gal. Wheeled Industrial Tote Black Set of 2 - Walmart.com - Walmart.com