• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ebay Seller 43namal

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just won an auction for a Vail ski week from this seller. He has a great feedback record on Ebay and is using a 3rd party closing company. Was wondering if anyone has bought from him in the past.

freewheelin01

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have purchased from 43namal before. He is with VIN and the closing company he used was Timeshare Closing Services (TCS). I have used TCS 4 times for 4 Ebay purchases.
I had no problems, other than the fact that they are a little slow on the closings - my closings took about 4-5 months total from start (contract signing) to finish (resort acknowledgement). I did call TCS every 3-4 weeks to check on status and they were good about letting me know what was going on.
The company & seller are legitimate. No worries...Enjoy your purchase!

Last edited:

janapur

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have purchased from him many times all with complete success. Yes, the closing company is a bit slow, but the seller will help with any reservations needed during that time. Congrats! Jana

Art4th

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same here. Usually slow, but they keep you informed at each step of the process. You should have no problems.

Art

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations--I had that auction on my watch list--but really don't need to buy another timeshare--it went for a great price. Enjoy, Dawn

Kenrabs

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've,bought,from,him,2or3,times,and,if,there,is,an,issue,he,will,work,to,correct,it.

pambroselli86

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was very pleased!

I just received the deed for my Cape Cod week. Only 6 weeks from auction close to now. I know that others certainly have had issues and I took there comments into consideration before my purchase. I knew that I had lots of time until my use week and I would be able to handle a delay. Turns out I was fortunate.

Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy Vail

Paul

Last edited:

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just purchased an ebay unit - different seller - but same closing company. About 2 months to the deed was recorded - then another month after for the closing company to get all my info to the resort. So - about 3 months in total. But, they were very responsive to all calls and kept me informed throughout the process.

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have purchased 3 times from 43 namal and TSC, one still in process. I have nothing but positives to say about 43 namal. I did my due diligence, I kept in contact with him and closing company and any issues were resolved well. I would highly recommend him.

Congrats on your new purchase!!! Patience though LOL..takes time ...but worth it!!

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. I feel pretty good about this one.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Acceptance

Are we now completely inseNsitive to how he might be obtaining the weeks everyone is buying so inexpensively ????

???

Last edited:

ajdon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have purchased from him too, GREAT Deal on Wyndham Points. As above, a little slow but it all worked out!

Rent Share - Did I miss something? You ask "Are we now...inexpensively?" what do you mean?

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Search on

laman34 -
PCC
Post Card Company

Backwards it's 43namal

ajdon

TUG Member
Reaction score
And? Yes, it's the same guy, Mike Sailor. As I said, the process was slow but I got what I wanted at a GREAT price. What are you getting at? (I'm clueless here)...

teepeeca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rent Share

So what if he is associated with a PCC? I should assume that timeshare owners, that for some reason, want to sell, or, "PAY" someone to take their timeshare(s) off of their hands, should be able to do so. Unless the timeshare owner is mentally incompetent, he/she should be able to pay someone to "rid himself" of the timeshare.

And, that the person/entity that acquired the timeshare, should be able to market/sell the timeshare for whatever price he chooses.

Are you just "upset" that some "mentally competent" individuals choose that way to get rid of their timeshares?

Tony

ajdon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, I did a Google search on Post Card Company and there were NO timeshare results. What is PCC? What do they do and why does Rent Share think they are bad?

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Not surprising...

Ok, I did a Google search on Post Card Company and there were NO timeshare results. What is PCC? What do they do and why does Rent Share think they are bad?

PCC is a sort of "nickname" for companies which have people pay them (several thousand dollars) to take over ownership of their timeshare. With that money in hand, the timeshare then gets sold (most often on eBay) for whatever amount it will bring. Even if only a penny, the thousands of dollars already in hand are profit. Specific examples include We Collect Timeshares, Time No More, etc. PCC is an avenue for the desperate owner who wants OUT, but can't sell (or give away) a timeshare whose annual maintenance fees of course just keep on a-comin'.

I'm just providing a definition, as requested -- not rendering a judgement. "Rent Share" can speak for himself / herself on any personal point of view regarding PostCard Companies...

Last edited:

ajdon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I did a TUG search and found the info. Seems that these groups provide a service (and I've received the post cards myself) that some people may not agree with but nobody puts a gun to your head and says "Sell it to me or else..."...

PS: I rather enjoy the fact that I just purchase an annual floating RED week 2/2 in Gatlinburg (GTS) for a total of $350 including closing costs and an extra 154K Wyndham points for ~$1K (including c/c). If the previous owners were happy to get rid of them, I'm happy to take them. Sound like win-win to me....

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Case closed

hkg3k

Reaction score
I just closed on a rci points purchase with them.....I would do business with them again. All went smooth and took about 2 months from winning the ebay auction till I had recorded deed in hand and a new rci points account. Also have a current rci weeks account.

They are not however infallible......about a month prior, I won an auction for another points property, in which they had made a mistake on the maintenance fees.......were about $300 higher than listed. I found this out when I contacted the mgmt company for the resort. I contacted namal43 (laman34) and they appologized for the mistake and happily canceled the transaction.

My advice with this (or pretty much any) company would trust.....but verify.

Blondie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Blue, Raintree Resorts; Sudwala Lodge, SA; Hollywood Sands, Hollywood , Fla
Are we now completely inseNsitive to how he might be obtaining the weeks everyone is buying so inexpensively ????

???

I don't consider myself responsible for other people's stupidity. Nobody forced them to but a hugely expensive developer timeshare and then compound that mistake buy paying someone else to take it off their hands.

kzewill

TUG Member
Reaction score
big thumbs up

Of the several eBay sellers I have purchased from, this one was hands-down the best and most thorough. I did not have to ask for estoppel letters, title insurance or any of the other items that one should expect when completing a purchase. Their communication throughout the title transfer process was also excellent. They may not be exceptionally fast, but they did everything else well, and never left me guessing where the process stood.