• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

East Coast to Honolulu $479 total

Spence

Banned
Reaction score
WashDc-Honolulu on AA, maybe other Right Coast cities.
Good everyday throughout schedule, won't last at $479 all in.

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
Someone just needs to turn off the rain! Great price, guess I need to check the midwest for deals.

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
Spence said:
WashDc-Honolulu on AA, maybe other Right Coast cities.
Good everyday throughout schedule, won't last at $479 all in.

I was just wondering where did you find this price? Which airport in DC? I was just searching AA and best price I found was in the $620 range ending the end of March. We're heading to Honolulu from BWI in July and found a fare for $688 rt on American West several months ago. Thought that was a great fare till I saw your $479.

Spence

Banned
Reaction score
ml855 said:
I was just wondering where did you find this price? Which airport in DC? I was just searching AA and best price I found was in the $620 range ending the end of March. We're heading to Honolulu from BWI in July and found a fare for $688 rt on American West several months ago. Thought that was a great fare till I saw your $479.
It was a travelocity fare alert and I've been to aa.com and seen the fare there too! There were choices out of IAD or DCA. Maybe it's already sold out for your dates. many March 06 dates were sold out I tested dates in May06 and Jan/Feb07 and found the fares easily on both sites.

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I looked for today - May. It's only AA, and it's only DCA according to travelocity's fare finder (click on flexible dates.) $443+ is a great fare. I would do it in a second if UA matched it.

IAD didn't show up before. It is now. Same price. BWI still not showing up. You might have better luck on AA's website.

Thanks for posting this!

-David

Last edited:

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I'll keep travelocity in mind for my next trip. I just checked my dates and it does offer the low fare of $479. We're traveling on the weekend days, and they don't offer this fare on weekend travel, so I'm happy with our $688 fare.

Thanks again.

J

JoeMid

ml855 said:
they don't offer this fare on weekend travel
Wrong, I checked some weekends Sat/Sun and it was available, maybe not for YOUR weekend.

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
JoeMid said:
Wrong, I checked some weekends Sat/Sun and it was available, maybe not for YOUR weekend.

Yes, that's what I meant the weekend we plan on traveling $479 isn't offered.

Sheryl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Northeast US to Kona for August, any chance?

The 5 of us in our family are hoping to go ... have reservations at Paniolo Greens 8/11-25th, and can travel anytime within & around those dates, ideally from Buffalo, NY! But, we'll drive to any airport that will work, Toronto, Wash, Philly, NYC ... almost anywhere on the mainland!!!! Haven't had any luck with fares under $930 pp. Could kick myself for not jumping on that 331 window for FF tix back in Sept, could've gotten 2 on NW. Do you think there might be deals around that time? I see specials here & there, but nothing that far out. Maybe we should cancel HI and go to a cheaper place to fly to, like Asia .... as you can see I'm very frustrated, have been trying online & w/live agents for weeks (no hair left) ... Thanx for any/all opinions & advice! :eek:

Spence

Banned
Reaction score
Sheryl said:
The 5 of us in our family are hoping to go ... have reservations at Paniolo Greens 8/11-25th, and can travel anytime within & around those dates, ideally from Buffalo, NY! But, we'll drive to any airport that will work, Toronto, Wash, Philly, NYC ... almost anywhere on the mainland!!!! Haven't had any luck with fares under $930 pp. Could kick myself for not jumping on that 331 window for FF tix back in Sept, could've gotten 2 on NW. Do you think there might be deals around that time? I see specials here & there, but nothing that far out. Maybe we should cancel HI and go to a cheaper place to fly to, like Asia .... as you can see I'm very frustrated, have been trying online & w/live agents for weeks (no hair left) ... Thanx for any/all opinions & advice! :eek:
Drive to DC on 8Aug
IAD - HNL AM 9Aug $479ea
spend 2days in Honolulu
11Aug -24Aug use your FF miles for inter island tix to Kona
HNL - IAD 24Aug
9-24Aug closest dates where fare is available for 5!