• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does Costco Sell Discount Attraction Tickets?

Darlene

TUG Member
Reaction score
Locally (SLC) Costco sells discount attraction tickets to Lagoon, Raging Waters, etc..Does Costco in Southern California sell discount tickets to Sea World, Wild Animal park, Six Flags?
Dalrene

skimble

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes... and if you are in Carlsbad, they have your pick of the lot. We were just there yesterday (staying at the Palisades this week.)

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You are right. The only place I saw Sea World was in the City Pass at Costco. That might still work for you or this sight might as well. http://arestravel.com/392_attraction-info_a36.html We just came from that area. Warning Wild Animal park VERY hot. They are open in the evening and if I were to do it again that is when I would go. We were so hot that we were misrable. After the tram ride we looked around a little bit and just wanted to leave.

nanomug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the attractions have better deals on line. AAA offers discounts to all. Sea World has something for residents if purchased on line.

Darlene

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is what we have decidied to do -
Buy Dual membership to San Diego Zoo/ Wild Animal Park $71 for me /hubby + 2 child memberships $25 each = $121
Sea World use Southwest Rapid Rewards Discount 20% off, so day ticket about $44
We found Six Flag discount tickets on cereal box for $29.00 for a day.
What do you think?
Darlene

Last edited:

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Darlene said:
This is what we have decidied to do -
Buy Dual membership to San Diego Zoo/ Wild Animal Park $71 for me /hubby + 2 child memberships $25 each = $121
Sea World use Southwest Rapid Rewards Discount 20% off, so day ticket about $44
We found Six Flag discount tickets on cereal box for $29.00 for a day.
What do you think?
Darlene

That sounds good. Hey, another thing I just thought of is this- do you know anyone who is union. Our union, CSEA, has tickets for the Animal Park= $22 A & $14.50 C, Zoo= $26 A & $16.50 C Sea World= $41.50 A for 2 days & $36.50 C for 2 days. I always forget to use their discounts and they can often be a really good deal. Like for my daughters trip to Marine World with her friends the reg. ticket price is $49.99 and if I would have thought ahead of time the union has them for $28.00 :wall:

zinger

TUG Member
Reaction score
You might also look at ebay for discounts. We're going to legoland in Aug and bought coupons on ebay for by an Adult ticket and get a child ticket for free. That was the best discount I found. Also, there were offers for discounts to sea world, animal park, zoo, etc.

grgs

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, WLR, So Cal Beach Club
If anyone is interested in a 2-for-1 coupon for Legoland, please send me a pm.

Glorian

Darlene

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have not looked at EBAY. I know that some people have sold expired tickets on EBAY for WDW, and not found out until they were at the gate.
We went to Legoland a couple of years after it opened. It seems that the rides are really for kids under 12.
$121 for both the Zoo and the Wild Animal park is a great deal for us. There are 5 in our family, and we could have easily spent that much at each park for tickets. By buying the membership, you also get discounts on stuff in the park/zoo, too.
I did check out the credit union ticket prices. The Sea World prices close to the same, but the Southwest Airlines discount is slightly better at $43.50. I
like that we don't have to buy any tickets ahead of time, since you never know what the weather could be like and then we have greater flexibilty.
Darlene

Last edited:

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I found buy one get one free coupons at Wendy's for the Massachusetts Six Flags.