• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does anyone know where Pamela Thompson went - PV?

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
I tried emailing her but have not heard back, she had such good info

dreamin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was in PVR at the end of March. I was in contact with Pam before I left and dropped off some medical supplies at the Cornerstone Hospital. She no longer works there but was happy to pick up the donations there because it was convenient for me. On my return, she sent me an e-mail and was very grateful for the supplies, especially the diabetes testing equipment I donated. She has started her own business but I don't recall the name. Something to do with arranging medical services for travellers to PVR. The e-mail address I have for her is: pmt15@hotmail.com. Hope that helps. She certainly is a good resource for everything PVR! One of her recommendations for silver jewelery is Roberto in the marketplace in old PVR. He has very good silver, good prices, and will give a discount if you know Pam.

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try this e-mail:
pamela(at)healthcareresourcespv.com
I found it by googling her. There are also phone numbers.

Dreamin - I left things for her at Cornerstone as well. Including diabetic supplies!! Last March!! [beginning of the month] I stay at Villa del Mar / Palmar.

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Thanks Karen, I will try this new address.

Yes, we bought silver from Roberto - and only him - last time. He was great.

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diabetic supplies desperately needed for children in PV

Yes,that is her new email and she would welcome donations. She said she doesn't do much travel / tours so much , due to time, but would be glad to help anyone.

Reaction score
juvenile diabetes supplies

We will be going to PV in December with our two children. Each of my girls have a close friend that has Juvile Diabetes. We just did the JDRF walk yesterday. I would really like to help and bring some supplies when we go in December. Can anyone give me some specifics as to what is needed the most. We will be staying in Nuevo Vallarta. Will Pam be able to come and get the supplies???
Thanks!
Beth

Last edited:

dreamin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beth - I brought two glucometers and 2 boxes of test strips and they were very much appreciated. I also brought school supplies and books, but Pam e-mailed me and she was most excited about the diabetes supplies. She is involved in an outreach diabetes monitoring program for kids who can't afford the equipment to monitor on their own at home. She had also mentioned a need for backpacks on one of my trips. If you e-mail her, she will send you a long list of items needed and how they will be used. When I stayed in Nuevo Vallarta, I made the mistake of not contacting her until the end of the week. She was out of town, so I had my brother-in-law contact her the following week and he made arrangements to drop them off at a downtown hotel where she did pick things up the following week. Not the best plan because the package got misplaced and it took her two trips to track it down. I always wondered if all the items were still in the package by the time it made it's way to Pam! The Mexican people are so friendly and welcoming to tourists, so this is my small way of giving back. Hope this information helps.

KarenLK - We were in PVR at the end of March for our Spring Break. Husband is a teacher. Stayed at the Golden Crown Paradise. Had a great time but the sun sure felt hotter than usual!

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I would really like to help and bring some supplies when we go in December. Can anyone give me some specifics as to what is needed the most. We will be staying in Nuevo Vallarta. Will Pam be able to come and get the supplies???
Thanks!
Beth

Hi Beth
we just got back and actually met Pamela - it was great. She really needs test strips either from accucheck or we brought testors from walgreens, so she could use those strips now too.

We said we could meet her ourselves and actually met her at Cornerstone Hospital which was RIGHT AT the bus stop across from the Los Tules resort in PV - you could take the bus easily from NV some time when you go down there. Or I am sure she could make other arrangements....did you get her email?