• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does anyone have a trip planned in the next months?

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just returned from a color tour weekend at Boyne Mountain MI, it was amazing. We are going to Marathon Key in December, first flight since CV-19 hope it goes well.

geekette

Reaction score
Just returned from a color tour weekend at Boyne Mountain MI, it was amazing. We are going to Marathon Key in December, first flight since CV-19 hope it goes well.
Hammocks is a sweet little resort. I hope the weather (and everything else) complies and you have a great time.

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
Going on a road trip tomorrow in my RV with my son :)
Going to visit two state parks and one national park. Bringing one of our dogs with us. Gonna have fun.
Since we got the RV we have taken it out every week!

geekette

Reaction score
Going on a road trip tomorrow in my RV with my son :)
Going to visit two state parks and one national park. Bringing one of our dogs with us. Gonna have fun.
Since we got the RV we have taken it out every week!
I am sooo glad to hear that! Use it, use it, use it! Our dogs loved motorhome, seemed disappointed when they had to ride in cars...

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Three weeks at WorldMark St George just like last year and just like my reservation for next year.

Covid-19? What's that?

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
Our weekend trip to the Allegheny Nat'l Forest region in PA was a success. Though it was a bit chilly, the sun shone brightly on both Friday & Saturday. We played 18 holes at a friendly and scenic golf course- Jackson Valley- where I was able to warm up at the turn with a hot apple cider laced with caramel whiskey. The next day we hiked at the Kinzua Bridge State Park and enjoyed the views from the Rimrock overlook and at the bottom of the Kinzua dam.

We stayed at the Hampton in Warren. We made our own lunches and for dinner ordered take-out for dinners from the Plaza and Ribs n'Bones since we didn't want to risk indoor dining.

Enroute home Sunday we detoured south to get to the Grove City Outlets where DH & I had shopping successes.

Mask wearing was prevalent, even hiking; however, crowd size appears to be of concern in PA. We thought we might golf on Sat when we passed by a course- there was some tyoe of party going on in the clubhouse with many, many people many of whom were maskless as they were imbibing. And as we passed several taverns on our way home Sunday during the Browns/Steelers game, parking lots were full suggesting that the interiors were too.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m on an epic 8 day road trip currently with my daughter and dog. Drove 1000 miles over the weekend. Enjoying new sights while fitting in work and online school. Not my ideal way to travel but still having fun.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
We are flying to Atlanta on Friday to meet our adopted daughter who is 8. We will be staying at a Residence Inn for 4 nights for the transition period. Then we are going to St Simons Island on the Georgia coast for a week while we wait for the state to give us approval to bring her back to California.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are flying to Atlanta on Friday to meet our adopted daughter who is 8. We will be staying at a Residence Inn for 4 nights for the transition period. Then we are going to St Simons Island on the Georgia coast for a week while we wait for the state to give us approval to bring her back to California.
Best post in this entire thread.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score

Congratulations. Like they say, if a child is to keep alive their inborn sense of wonder, they need the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with them the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in.

But then, I think you know that. ;)

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
A nice surprise of mild weather in the northeast this week, so we're using some of our Wyndham points in Atlantic City.

20ACd.jpg

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

Say, WHAAAAT????? I haven't been on TUG very much this last month, but did I miss that you're becoming a MOM???? That is very exciting!!! How wonderful to see this post, and heartfelt best wishes for you and your family this weekend and forever, TravelTime!

judyatty

Reaction score
Plan a Halloween weekend in Seattle. Traveling on Alaska that has all Middle seats blocked. Planning to wear face shields.

Then have plans for Nuevo Vallarta at Vindante resort for Christmas. They are open and so far its a go. They send emails of how they are protecting the public. Had a week in May in Cancun that I had to cancel. The resort charged me for the cancelation even with the Covid issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Nice!! How was it? and how is the weather these days?
We lucked out with great weather. Wonderful time, golfing and outdoor rural was unseasonably warm, since we have been home, it’s gotten cool and rainy in Virginia. Nice to catch last bit of summer and social distance wasn’t to hard to do. Join Tug and read my review of The Pines.

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
Doing a 19-day driving vacation/work tour right after Christmas...Orlando / Palm Beach / Hilton Head. We're going to mix in some off days and some work/college days. Will likely put over 2K miles on the car, which wouldn't be much more than I have so far this year LOL.

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
Day trip to Baltimore tomorrow to qualify for the temporary Southwest Companion Pass. I’ll use it in January for trips to Orlando and Steamboat Springs.

Cheers

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I am currently in Baton Rouge & visited the Museum of Rural Life today. Has anyone ever been there? Wow - was it a great place to visit .

I have visited that museum as I live in Baton Rouge! We visited the museum several years prior to our move to Baton Rouge. Welcome to Louisiana! Are you here long?

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have visited that museum as I live in Baton Rouge! We visited the museum several years prior to our move to Baton Rouge. Welcome to Louisiana! Are you here long?
Thank you! We have been in BR for about 3 days and heading out tomorrow . My daughter is applying to LSU so we came to check it out. I have never been to this part of the country before so this is all completely new to me. The museum really touched me for some reason. It's so well done.

The trees here are GORGEOUS. I could not stop admiring them on our LSU tour.

Heading out tomorrow morning to drive to Tuscaloosa via New Orleans.

(people here are REALLY nice)

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Best post in this entire thread.

BTW, we are Alivia's ninth family. She had 5 families by age 16 months plus her bio mom (6 families total). Then she was adopted at 16 months and had that family until she turned 6 (family #7). She has been in this family for 2.5 years (family #8). She is 8 and we are her 9th family. She has had a tough childhood. We are committed to her and we will be her forever family no matter what happens.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
BTW, we are Alivia's ninth family. She had 5 families by age 16 months plus her bio mom (6 families total). Then she was adopted at 16 months and had that family until she turned 6 (family #7). She has been in this family for 2.5 years (family #8). She is 8 and we are her 9th family. She has had a tough childhood. We are committed to her and we will be her forever family no matter what happens.

As adults, we hate change and love it at the same time. When our emotional stability is based on what other people do or do not do, then we have no stability.

All a child wants is something they can get hold of that's firm and sure and an anchor in the midst of all of this instability in which they're living. Thank you for being that anchor. :clap:

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).

Oh, how sad for her and what a challenge for you but it sounds as if you are experienced re your work with young people, determined to succeed and prepared! Best wishes, congratulations and thanks for accepting her into your home and hearts.