• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do you prefer round pizzas to be pie cut or square cut?

Do you prefer round pizzas to be pie cut or square cut?

• Pie cut

• Square cut

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
So then I'm curious. Do those people just eat the toppings? Why bother having pizza at all?

The same number that eat the crust and leave the other 90% of the pizza behind.:)

Some of us are purists and prefer to have all the elements of pizza not just the crust (or Pizza Bones) as they are referred to here. I actually do eat them and like them dipped in herbed olive oil. I have at my disposal many more bones than I can eat.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
My mom used t drive me nuts with eating pizza. She would take the crust off and also peel off most of the cheese! I mean- what was the point?

And she had to have it well- done- meaning crispy. Heaven forbid she could bend that triangle!

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
The best pizza, you want to eat all of it....Crispy edges, foldable slices, perfect sauce with bubbly cheese. If you don’t want to eat it all you either do not have the best pizza or you really aren’t a pizza lover.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
I like the small round pizzas cut in slices, but the bigger round pizzas (16-20") cut into squares. As someone else said, the long slices are just hard to handle. Too "floppy"
That's why you "fold" a NY style pie slice.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Did we find out yet why this question was even posed?:ponder:

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
This is an issue at our house...I prefer pie cut and my husband likes square cut!

Lydlady

TUG Member
Reaction score
This has me seriously thinking if I’ve ever seen a square pizza in my area. I think they’re all round here. I know I had a square one when when we were in CT last October.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
There is no challenge to eating square cut pizza. You might as well use a knife and fork.

Ironwood

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience last Friday that making pizza in the oven using a prepared rectangular flat bread and your own toppings on a circular pizza pan doesn't work well. The edges hung over the pan and dripped a little sauce. Could have used a rectangular cooking sheet, but they don't have the baking holes a pizza pan does. Won't put a square pizza in a round pan again.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
This question is only about round pizza - not square or rectangular.

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
After a couple of days of polling, I'll explain why I'm asking.

If the pie is round, then pie slices.
I have no clue where they came up with cutting a round pie into small squares, unless it was a specific special order.
I hate having to tell the pizza place to make sure the round pie is cut “normal” like a regular pizza always has been, since certain companies tend to cut certain styles of round pizzas into those unmanageable squares. I want a crust edge to hold onto to while eating my pizza, whether or not I’ll be eating the crust at that meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
My opinion is once the pie gets too big, it's better to square cut because the slices are too long and just flop over. Even if you fold the slice, it's too long.