• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do others find II online really glitchy?

Jwerking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach Club, Marriott Summit Watch, Port of Call (HHI), Mayan Palace
This is the first time that I have ever logged onto the II online search several days in a role to search in the 60 day window. It is very glitchy, have others encountered this.

It appears that the first search I do, I get lots more availablity then when I switch the deposited week. Does this happen to others? Do I need to refresh it or something?

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
The website does that sometimes. Refresh the page. Also different weeks will show different availability according to trade power.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I often have to refresh repeatedly to get resorts to come up. I love II anyway!

Peter01

Reaction score
using float weeks?

The I.I. website is not glitchy, but it is picky on what you tell it.

If you are a float week owner...
try using the float weeks posted on your "Units" page. They may bring up exchanges inside the 60 day window that
your deposited week may not. Use any reservation number if it asks for one, and use a room size of "2beda" in the "float" box. In the check in date box, pick a week that has more "travel demand" than your week on deposit.

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Peter01 said:
The I.I. website is not glitchy, but it is picky on what you tell it.

If you are a float week owner...
try using the float weeks posted on your "Units" page. They may bring up exchanges inside the 60 day window that
your deposited week may not. Use any reservation number if it asks for one, and use a room size of "2beda" in the "float" box. In the check in date box, pick a week that has more "travel demand" than your week on deposit.

You can search with a unit during a time that you dont own but if you confirm it, II is going to cancel it when they contact your resort to confirm your week as available for deposit and find out you dont actually own the week you deposited.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Jwerking said:
This is the first time that I have ever logged onto the II online search several days in a role to search in the 60 day window. It is very glitchy, have others encountered this.

It appears that the first search I do, I get lots more availablity then when I switch the deposited week. Does this happen to others? Do I need to refresh it or something?
It is finicky and you do many times have to refresh or search several times to see all the resorts and weeks. But it sounds like your issue is more to trade power for the different weeks you have. It would be normal for 2 deposited weeks to show entirely different inventory on searches.

short

TUG Member
Reaction score
Refresh?

Sometimes an area is shown in the search all destinations but when you go to that area there is no resorts listed. Several refreshs still do not bring anything up. Could it be that someone is temporarily holding the resort in question?

This frequently happens with Hawaii where there is very little inventory at any time.

Short