• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do II exchanges with Worldmark credits shuffle

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did an II exchange and they took some new credits. Does the system shuffle it as with other reservations.

At one point it did then it stopped.

Did they fix it to shuffle now.

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
Did an II exchange and they took some new credits. Does the system shuffle it as with other reservations.

At one point it did then it stopped.

Did they fix it to shuffle now.

Yes, shuffle is working. On my last two exchanges (in the last 3 month) one, the next night, second one took about 3 nights to shuffle.

The first one shuffled from a 2021 reservation with expired credits. On the second reservation, I rented about to expire September credits and also shuffled. Borrowed credits went back to my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tony.

Yes it did shuffle overnight.

Last edited:

PClapham

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
Yes, shuffle is working. On my last two exchanges (in the last 3 month) one, the next night, second one took about 3 nights to shuffle.

The first one shuffled from a 2021 reservation with expired credits. On the second reservation, I rented about to expire September credits and also shuffled. Borrowed credits went back to my account.

Hello- could you explain “shuffle”? I’m guessing that means your credits are changed for oldest to be used first.
Btw I’m looking into anything regarding wm credits since we have a reservation for Mexico Jan 6 for a week with expired credits and are afraid to travel right now and need to find a way to use them -with few driving resorts in the east for us - closest is the Poconos.
thanks

Anita

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
Hello- could you explain “shuffle”? I’m guessing that means your credits are changed for oldest to be used first.
Btw I’m looking into anything regarding wm credits since we have a reservation for Mexico Jan 6 for a week with expired credits and are afraid to travel right now and need to find a way to use them -with few driving resorts in the east for us - closest is the Poconos.
thanks

Anita

Yes, shuffle happens when you echange or book at WM, and the credits are deposited into II or oldest credit shuffle to the sooner date reservation.

calling WM is your best option if you need information on those expired credits, and as long as you re-book same day as you cancel, you should be able to use those credit on a new reservation.

WM owners forum has a lot of info on expired credits.

Tony

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Also if you know you will or can not use a worldmark resort, ask the rep to make a space banking to II. They will take 4K-12K and get you a week deposited into II that you can exchange later on.

In this case, the credits will leave your WM account permanently and no shuffle needed.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anita:
We'd need to know "how expired" those credits are. What was the expiration date?
Do you belong to II? Have you exchanged through II before?