• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do Fairfield resale pkgs include RCI?

spookykennedy

Reaction score
I have been looking at buying a point package for FF, and it seems like FF includes membership in RCI? Is this forever, or just the first year? Does that mean I would be eligible for the last minute RCI deals as well?

urple2

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes,yes and yes...:)

RCI will be included in the maint costs/FSP fees. They will make payment directly to RCI for continued membership. Last calls and extra vacations will be a part of your RCI membership.

______

Bill

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
spookykennedy said:
I have been looking at buying a point package for FF, and it seems like FF includes membership in RCI? Is this forever, or just the first year? Does that mean I would be eligible for the last minute RCI deals as well?

yes they do.
depending on if you are buying udi points, converted points or fixed weeks it will make a difference on how you can trade with rci but they all come with a rci account

Don40

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
One thing to be aware of, if you purchase an II resort first then you will always trade II even if you add an RCI resort later. Make sure that you purchase an RCI resort first if you want to trade with RCI. Star Island is II for example, and Bonnet Creek is RCI.

Don

jtridle

TUG Member
Reaction score
RCI accounts are not free for fixed week owners

jjking42 said:
yes they do.
depending on if you are buying udi points, converted points or fixed weeks it will make a difference on how you can trade with rci but they all come with a rci account

Perhaps the above person didn't mean to imply that all RCI accounts are free no matter what type of week you own but I wanted to make it clear. If you buy solely a fixed FF week, your RCI account will not be paid for by FF. You will have to pay for it yourself. It's only within the Fairshare Plus point system, whether UDI or converted points, that you'll get your RCI account paid for. But don't think anything is really free. Points owners pay an additional fee per point, and the rate depends on how many points you own. The more points you own, the cheaper per point. That is part of what they use to pay RCI. So you pay for your account one way or another.