• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Disney in Hawaii????

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will see, it really doesn't fit in with the style of most resorts in Hawaii...but hey, its Disney...I sure they will have it all.

jsfletch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Disney chose KoOlina because they plan on expanding the Kaleloa harbor and bring in a cruise ship. Additionally, there is a lot of vacant land in the Kapolei area for a theme park. They also claim they'll make KoOlina a more tropical paradise.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
There are pictures and a report on the TUG DVC board.

Aviator621

TUG Member
Reaction score
A few more details are here as well (as well as links to two previous articles that include a discussion as to why there will NOT be cruise ships at Ko Olina):

http://www.yesterland.com/disneykoolina3.html

Personally, I think the design fits in nicely with the other resorts, and hopefully will kick off the rest of the development planned out at Ko Olina and Kapolei.

Last edited:

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think it looks just like the Marriott at KoOlina so I would think it will fit right in. Just a big bummer that they felt like squeezing in so many units. Yuck.

I thought the cruise ship terminal is still a go?! Katherine