• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Dishes Galore

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
Swan Mountain Resort in Dillon Colorado is the most well supplied timeshare we have ever stayed in. No need to run a half full dishwasher because you are out of dishes.

They also supply napkins, foil, etc. If you have a wood burning fireplace there is an endless supply of wood.
5D6EA29E-37FC-4A1A-AAB2-3A752012FEF2.jpeg
14839EC8-9DD2-4FE3-82AD-2DF5F6D03DF3.jpeg
5499BBB5-66A5-44D6-8B74-9F5C1DB85B69.jpeg
FD24C2DE-1BEA-499D-8217-17C321C3C0CE.jpeg

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Wow! That is well equipped, nice! Our home timeshare used to keep a set of 4 of everything in the 1 bedroom units because that is the occupancy limit. At a 'meet the manager' owners meeting I suggested that the dishwasher wouldn't need to be run several times a day, thereby using less electricity & water and lasting longer if they supplied more dishes, glasses & cutlery in the units. When even just 3 of us stayed in the unit we had to run the dishwasher after every meal even if we just used 1 plate, a glass and a knife and fork or spoon each time. When we returned the next year we found a place setting for 8 in the 1 bedroom unit and we could usually run the dishwasher every other day.

~Diane

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Just curious, what is the occupancy of the unit?

geekette

Reaction score
aren't you glad those inventory sheets are firmly in the past??

geekette

Reaction score
Wow! That is well equipped, nice! Our home timeshare used to keep a set of 4 of everything in the 1 bedroom units because that is the occupancy limit. At a 'meet the manager' owners meeting I suggested that the dishwasher wouldn't need to be run several times a day, thereby using less electricity & water and lasting longer if they supplied more dishes, glasses & cutlery in the units. When even just 3 of us stayed in the unit we had to run the dishwasher after every meal even if we just used 1 plate, a glass and a knife and fork or spoon each time. When we returned the next year we found a place setting for 8 in the 1 bedroom unit and we could usually run the dishwasher every other day.

~Diane
I love this!

Sometimes folks running the place don't see it the same as the guests. Offering the problem with the solution made it happen. good work!

for the record, I also do not ever like to run a dishwasher until full... so many check-out days I felt guilty running it with so little in it...

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Val Chatelle in Frisco is like that too, and we have popcorn popper and electric skillet and crockpots. It's the most equipped of any. I guess it's because there are only six units.