• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Direct RCI website logins now supported using your Wyndham login credentials!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I received a notification this morning via email that Wyndham is now supporting direct RCI website logins using your existing Wyndham owner login credentials without having to first login to your Wyndham account and click through your Owner Dashboard to access RCI. Nice feature add IMHO.

1634138958228.png

Login link in the email: https://clubs.rci.com/home?isCampaignBypass=true&cbBrand=wvr

Login page screenshot below for reference:

1634139056803.png

Last edited:

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
That is weird. I have always had a log-in to my Wyndham RCI account to do PIC deposits. So is this different? Do you log in like you log into Wyndham, or do you have to set up yet another log-in username and password? I don't mind going through Wyndham.

I already have log-ins for: RCI weeks, RCI points, RCI weeks for depositing PIC, and WorldMark's separate log-in for resale buyers to use (that I pay for without the Travelshare benefit).

Plus, I log in to RCI through Shell's portal. So another RCI log-in doesn't excite my fingers at all, nor my brain.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
That is weird. I have always had a log-in to my Wyndham RCI account to do PIC deposits. So is this different? Do you log in like you log into Wyndham, or do you have to set up yet another log-in username and password? I don't mind going through Wyndham.

I already have log-ins for: RCI weeks, RCI points, RCI weeks for depositing PIC, and WorldMark's separate log-in for resale buyers to use (that I pay for without the Travelshare benefit).

Plus, I log in to RCI through Shell's portal. So another RCI log-in doesn't excite my fingers at all, nor my brain.

You use the link provided with your existing Wyndham login credentials - works fine for me. For those of us who don’t already have separate RCI logins this saves time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
That is weird. I have always had a log-in to my Wyndham RCI account to do PIC deposits. So is this different?
This is exactly as if you logged in through the Wyndham portal, but skipping the Wyndham step. You use your Wyndham login credentials. The only exchange options are with Wyndham points.

I have an RCI direct login with my Wyndham provided account (which only shows me cash options since I don’t own any separate weeks to deposit), and this is not that.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can’t get this link to work…the link opens but will not allow me to type in anything into the id or password boxes- I use the Forgot I’d password buttons and the provided link to Wyndham login

anyone else having issues?

WManning

Reaction score
This is exactly as if you logged in through the Wyndham portal, but skipping the Wyndham step. You use your Wyndham login credentials. The only exchange options are with Wyndham points.

I have an RCI direct login with my Wyndham provided account (which only shows me cash options since I don’t own any separate weeks to deposit), and this is not that.
Works good for me. Thanks!

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
For the life of me I can’t get this link to work…the link opens but will not allow me to type in anything into the id or password boxes- I use the Forgot I’d password buttons and the provided link to Wyndham login

anyone else having issues?
It's been working for me also. Faster than going through the Wyndham site.

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
Guess its just my account than adding it to the list for Wyndham Cares

I do have to click or tap a bunch of times before it lets me type in anything. But then it works for me.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do have to click or tap a bunch of times before it lets me type in anything. But then it works for me.

Its me- I have an open case with Wyndham to have accounts merged- when my account was opened there was an issue. I asked the rep I have been dealing with to combine the accounts and this was the response
The contract number you provided is the new one you have obtained and they have not created your RCI account for that. There is no need to access because they are merging the contract with your other account and it will be tied to that RCI membership.

So no RCI for me- sucks cause I could see a reservation I wanted through my non Wyndham account and couldn't use the Wynhdam rci points to get it.
Thanks to tug through I at least got a cash discount staying at the pulse NYC instead.