• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Diamond Florida is bullying me

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali
Hello, been a timeshare owner for over 30 years and have enjoyed many great vacations. I own 2 2 bedroom units at Liki Tike in Kissimmee and usually exchange as i have been the tour guide for many years for all the parks and have had enough. Last year i deposited my weeks with Diamond and was told i could give them to Intervale when i wanted within a I think it was a 2 year time period. I have never done this as i usually just do a deposit to interval. Well i called nd asked for both weeks or points ( another fiasco) to be deposited for the year 2022. I quess i didn’t really understand the time frame and was told i could only use them in a 2 month window with interval. Ok, fine deposit to intervale. The nuckleheads put in the weeks for 2023 ( i have not paid for these yet so how could i deposit them ). This went on for 1 month, many calls talking to people that don’t have a clue, asking to speak to a supervisor or manager and they would not put me in touch with one. What rights do i have as a time share holde have ? Who can help ? No one as i see it. Now they said the 2022 weeks were deposited , wait 3 day before calling. I called Intervale and 1 week has a problem. Who ever deposited my week also put in a 1 bedroom ( not mine ) and it has already been taken. I don’t know the behind scene procesure. Now they have to write to CSM and explain this, that was done over 1 month ago and now i get the same response from another phone jockey who has worked for Diamond 1 year. No one will call me and if i call they just pass me off to another who is cluless. These weeks in 2022 are paid and I don’t anyone a dime. Any suggestions would be great, seems like as owners we have no rights and no one to help. Getting really angry.
thanks
Rickey

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The check in date of the 2022 week (s) that were deposited to Interval was within 59 days. When you give Interval such a short timeframe to find another Interval member to confirm the week you deposited, Interval penalizes you by giving you only 59 day period in which you can see inventory. You do have two years total to make the Exchange, but you will only be able to see inventory that is 59 days or fewer from the current date.

Show us a screen print of your My Units page in II. What has currently been deposited? It is very hard to follow the post above.

I suggest that you write a polite message, (use punctuation, use paragraphs to make it easy to read) to
tugmembers@intervalintl.com

Mark Delcampo is a senior manager with Interval. He may be able to contact Diamond to straighten out the problem. Be nice and polite.

Last edited:

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali

My History​

I had my weeks with Diamond held so I could decide what i would do with them this year. Called Liki Tike and asked to deposit my 2 , 2bedroom 2022 weeks into Interval in Sept. they put in my 2023 weeks , didn't know i could without them being paid. I get a notice they were not accepted, many calls and days or weeks later ( I told them the 2022 weeks ) were to be deposited. again no Manager or supervisor will talk to me and when i call i get stone walled. Someone put in a 1 week bedroom and it's not mine. As you can see it's a 1 bedroom. And they said it could not be fixed because someone has already taken it what ever that means. I don't if i have to call the Florida attorney general or the home office in Arizona"s attorney General. Let me say that there is no web site, document, help service that i can find to get this starightened out.
  • Deposits
  • Exchanges
  • Points Transactions
  • Getaways
  • Rewards
Home ResortCheck In/OutExchange No.Point ValueStatus

Deposit​

Supplemental Week •TL2
Unit: 1021E(2 Bedrooms)
Week: 50
Sat, December 17, 2022
Sat, December 24, 2022
028355460Unredeemed Deposit
Expires:
Tue, December 24, 2024

Deposit​

Liki Tiki Village
TL2

Unit: 1040F(1 Bedroom)
Week: 50
Sat, December 17, 2022
Sat, December 24, 2022
028356539Unredeemed Deposit
Expires:
Tue, December 24, 2024

Deposit​

Liki Tiki Village
TLR

Unit: 100A(2 Bedrooms)
Week: 13
Sun, April 02, 2023
Sun, April 09, 2023
028341035Cancelled

Deposit​

Supplemental Week •TLR
Unit: 100A(2 Bedrooms)
Week: 13
Sun, April 02, 2023
Sun, April 09, 2023

Bill4728

Reaction score
Since this is about a problem with Diamond and not a question about being new to timesharing I'm moving this to the diamond board.

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali
called "The Club connection" Liki Tiki and was given an email address to contact Contact.US@HGV.com and ask for info.
I can do as you ask and send Mr.Delcampo an email and see what can be done.
Thanks for all your advice
Rickey

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
<<As you can see it's a 1 bedroom. And they said it could not be fixed because someone has already taken it what ever that means.>>

When you log in to II, you can see thousands of weeks of inventory. Those weeks were deposited by other II members. You can exchange one of your weeks for one of the weeks that are in the online inventory.

When the Liki Tiki 1 bedroom week was (mistakenly) deposited into II on your behalf, it likely appeared online. Another II member saw that week, and decided to exchange his/her resort / week for it.

Hilton (Diamond) now has a problem in that they are unable to request that II "give the 1 bedroom week (deposited in error) back" to Hilton (Diamond). Hilton (Diamond) can and must still make it right for you by giving you the 2 bedroom week to which you are entitled. You did not request a 1 bedroom to be deposited.

1670537453412.png

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you have a senior citizen advocate group in your state government? Suggestion only report them as senior abuse for bullying.

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali
I don’t know if we do. I will check. Also waiting to see if they respond to the email i sent to the address i posted.

Duh

Reaction score
Do you have a senior citizen advocate group in your state government? Suggestion only report them as senior abuse for bullying.
I don't see how Diamond being incompetent (pretty normal with them) can be classified as "bullying".

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't see how Diamond being incompetent (pretty normal with them) can be classified as "bullying".
Why are you defending bullying by Diamond?

Duh

Reaction score
Please Google the definition, word bullying.
I did. Have you read it though?

gerund or present participle: bullying
  1. seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).
    "her 11- year-old son has been constantly bullied at school"

There is nothing in the OP that shows they are seeking to harm or intimidate or coerce the OP (seeking means on purpose, not by accident). They made a mistake and they are slow or inept at correcting their mistake. Feel free to prove that Diamond is actually bullying the OP.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did. Have you read it though?

gerund or present participle: bullying
  1. seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).
    "her 11- year-old son has been constantly bullied at school"

There is nothing in the OP that shows they are seeking to harm or intimidate or coerce the OP (seeking means on purpose, not by accident). They made a mistake and they are slow or inept at correcting their mistake. Feel free to prove that Diamond is actually bullying the OP.
As a Marriott's owner and a DRI owner before the Hilton acquisition, we have never experience this situation.

Duh

Reaction score
As a Marriott's owner and a DRI owner before the Hilton acquisition, we have never experience this situation.
I have never dealt with this particular situation either though I have dealt with several other situations where Diamond has shown an exemplary ability to be just plain stupid.

Duh

Reaction score
Hello, been a timeshare owner for over 30 years and have enjoyed many great vacations. I own 2 2 bedroom units at Liki Tike in Kissimmee and usually exchange as i have been the tour guide for many years for all the parks and have had enough. Last year i deposited my weeks with Diamond and was told i could give them to Intervale when i wanted within a I think it was a 2 year time period. I have never done this as i usually just do a deposit to interval. Well i called nd asked for both weeks or points ( another fiasco) to be deposited for the year 2022. I quess i didn’t really understand the time frame and was told i could only use them in a 2 month window with interval. Ok, fine deposit to intervale. The nuckleheads put in the weeks for 2023 ( i have not paid for these yet so how could i deposit them ). This went on for 1 month, many calls talking to people that don’t have a clue, asking to speak to a supervisor or manager and they would not put me in touch with one. What rights do i have as a time share holde have ? Who can help ? No one as i see it. Now they said the 2022 weeks were deposited , wait 3 day before calling. I called Intervale and 1 week has a problem. Who ever deposited my week also put in a 1 bedroom ( not mine ) and it has already been taken. I don’t know the behind scene procesure. Now they have to write to CSM and explain this, that was done over 1 month ago and now i get the same response from another phone jockey who has worked for Diamond 1 year. No one will call me and if i call they just pass me off to another who is cluless. These weeks in 2022 are paid and I don’t anyone a dime. Any suggestions would be great, seems like as owners we have no rights and no one to help. Getting really angry.
thanks
Rickey
You best best is to contact the CEO's office and see if they can help you get this mess straightened out. Here are 3 different email addresses you can try. Good luck.

Mark.Wang@hgv.com (Mark Wang - CEO)
Kelly.Clayton@hgv.com (Kelly Clayton - Executive Assistant)
Natasha.Brown2@hgv.com (Natasha Brown - Quality Assurance Manager)

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
You best best is to contact the CEO's office and see if they can help you get this mess straightened out. Here are 3 different email addresses you can try. Good luck.

Mark.Wang@hgv.com (Mark Wang - CEO)
Kelly.Clayton@hgv.com (Kelly Clayton - Executive Assistant)
Natasha.Brown2@hgv.com (Natasha Brown - Quality Assurance Manager)
Thanks for sharing that excellent thread post. You just received five (5) thumbs up.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Reactions: Duh

Duh

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that excellent thread post. You just received five (5) thumbs up.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
That's what we're here for because you will never hear this kind of useful information from Diamond/Hilton.

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali
Thank you, i appreciate the offering of names to contact.
on another issue as “DUH” says are incompetent actions vs Bullying ( my choice of word ) i have to get another deposit fixed. My 2 weeks in 2023 are paid in full and asked “the club “ to deposit into II. There should be a handbook of how these weeks are deposited and sent to II for approval. My weeks were fixed hen i bought them, then years ago i was talked into converting into points. Every year i get a statement that my 2 fixed weeks are ready to be used , but i changed to points. I bought these over 30 years ago when the resort was Isle of Bali, Liki Tike, Ron Jon’s, etc. so now with the deposit into II just 1 week was accepted and the other had a problem, here i go again with more headache’s. I call the club and they call II and the guy says he is new and can’t see why the issue so he calls his boss and says the reservation number has 10 digits and can only have 9. The week that is good has 10 digits. The club agent finds out that who ever it is that deposits the weeks had deposited this week somehow wrong. I don’t get it as both were the same type and deposited the same day. Again behind the scenes workings i have no clue what they do.
I’m at the Samoset Resort this week in Rockland Maine where it was 6 degrees on Monday, waiting for this huge storm to cause havoc but it’s better than working thru a timeshare problem any day of the week. Next to continue with the original timeshare problem and will let you know how I make out.
thanks

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Thank you, i appreciate the offering of names to contact.
on another issue as “DUH” says are incompetent actions vs Bullying ( my choice of word ) i have to get another deposit fixed. My 2 weeks in 2023 are paid in full and asked “the club “ to deposit into II. There should be a handbook of how these weeks are deposited and sent to II for approval. My weeks were fixed hen i bought them, then years ago i was talked into converting into points. Every year i get a statement that my 2 fixed weeks are ready to be used , but i changed to points. I bought these over 30 years ago when the resort was Isle of Bali, Liki Tike, Ron Jon’s, etc. so now with the deposit into II just 1 week was accepted and the other had a problem, here i go again with more headache’s. I call the club and they call II and the guy says he is new and can’t see why the issue so he calls his boss and says the reservation number has 10 digits and can only have 9. The week that is good has 10 digits. The club agent finds out that who ever it is that deposits the weeks had deposited this week somehow wrong. I don’t get it as both were the same type and deposited the same day. Again behind the scenes workings i have no clue what they do.
I’m at the Samoset Resort this week in Rockland Maine where it was 6 degrees on Monday, waiting for this huge storm to cause havoc but it’s better than working thru a timeshare problem any day of the week. Next to continue with the original timeshare problem and will let you know how I make out.
thanks

Go have a lobstah roll and feel bettah!

• Haha

Rickeyracer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond/ isle of bali
Thank you Duh for the names to contact. i started with Natasha Brown who is the Quality assurance Manager for both Hilton and now Diamond. She is located in England and was very easy to talk with and was quick to settle this matter. I was offered either another week ( 2 bedroom ) to replace the one that was deposited as a one bedroom week or have the points put into my account to make up the one bedroom deposited. I went with the 2 bedroom deposit . Case settled finally.
The other issue that no one can help with is my sister -in-law who is 78 and won't listen to anyone. She still won't reveal who the Lawyer is that she is working with but continues to say she is getting letters and phone calls daily about the Hilton timeshare she bought and the credit card that they set up for the deposit ( I had heard $7,000) that she didn't pay. She claimes she didn't sign for any credit card and the company she is working with has told her that is separate from the timeshare. It will be one year next month since the transaction of the timeshare she bought and the Lawyer or company she is working with has done nothing for her and probably won't. "you can't fix stupid"
Thanks again for all the help.
Rickey