• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Deposit Worldmark Week with II

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I recently canceled a Worldmark week, some of the points have already expired so I made reservations for two new WM weeks on the same day using the expired points with the intention of depositing them into II. Is this doable? On II website, I can only select WM unit size, not the week for exchange, nor do I have the ability to deposit.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
WorldMark chooses what weeks are deposited into II or RCI. Owners cannot reserved and deposit select weeks.

That is the way it works with all the points systems.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
You have to call in to deposit WM points into II. Keep the reservations until you get your WM account linked to your II account and call in to WM to have them cancel them and deposit to II.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
You have to call in to deposit WM points into II. Keep the reservations until you get your WM account linked to your II account and call in to WM to have them cancel them and deposit to II.
Can expired credits be deposited into II?

I recently canceled a Worldmark week, some of the points have already expired

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I believe I’ve done that in the past

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
The points were current when I made the original reservation last Sep. Even though some of my points have expired now, when I canceled the original week, I had to reserve new week(s) beginning on or before Jan 31, 2023. I can cancel these weeks but the newer reservations can’t be later than Jan 31, 2023.

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can expired credits be deposited into II?

Yes they can and I did it multiple times. Also expired HKT.

What you need to do is call Vacation planning. Ask to Cancel the weeks holding expired credits and immediately deposit it into II. That is how I do it.

If they do not know how to do it, ask to talk to owner care.

The only think is it can take between 1 week to 16 weeks to show up in your II account.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
The points were current when I made the original reservation last Sep. Even though some of my points have expired now, when I canceled the original week, I had to reserve new week(s) beginning on or before Jan 31, 2023. I can cancel these weeks but the newer reservations can’t be later than Jan 31, 2023.
True, and that means the credits expired December 31, 2021.

So, do not cancel the reservations you cannot deposit to II. Hold onto them and do what samara64 suggests.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
True, and that means the credits expired December 31, 2021.

So, do not cancel the reservations you cannot deposit to II. Hold onto them and do what samara64 suggests.

What am I, chopped liver?

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
So the way to deposit WM into II is to call WM Vacation Planning and ask to speak with Owner Care or the Worldmark Desk at II?

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
So the way to deposit WM into II is to call WM Vacation Planning and ask to speak with Owner Care or the Worldmark Desk at II?

Not the Worldmark desk at II. In all honesty I do not even know what do these people do.

Just ask VC to deposit. If they are not sure, ask to speak to OC.

All what you need to give them is size of unit (Studio - 3BR) and season (Red-White-Blue) or in II terms (Red-Yellow-Green).

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have 7000 points that have expired. Would it make sense if I ask WM to deposit 2 blue studio weeks (plus another 1000 points)? I mainly plan to use them for flex exchanges.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can do 2 "green season" studios.

Expired credits work, and you extend their life by another 2+ years!

This reservation should be the earliest reservation in your account. Let the shuffle program run overnight. Confirm that the shuffle program worked, by canceling the reservation just before calling VPC and verifying that the credits loose in your account are all the expired ones you need for the spacebank.

If the agent does not sound confident, (long pause, or starts to look up instructions), or says
"do you mean spacebank to RCI?" I hang up and call again.

I recently received my last deposit 3 weeks after I spacebanked the credits. (I did have a 3 month horror story in the Dec - Feb timeframe.)

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
When you speak with WM VPC, use the correct terminology; most of them don't know anything about II anyway so keep it simple.
You want to do a Deposit First into II. Tell them the size and season you want to deposit. There is a chart somewhere (don't know where it is on the new website, but it's the same for RCI and II), that tells you how many credits for what size/season. WM blue season is II green and WM white is II yellow. They will take the credits right away. The exchange dept then selects the specific resort week and will deposit it into your account sometime; the timespan has varied greatly over the past year. You do NOT have any say in what resort you get. You can NOT deposit that reservation you already made. WM/Wyndham tends to deposit lesser off season weeks so you should temper your expectations as to their trading power. Deposit as close to the size as you will want to trade into. Trading up in size costs an upgrade fee now and combined with the lower trade power, it's not worth it. Note that while eplus is a pain with request first, it works as it should with deposit first and you can potentially add another year to those credits.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have requested two blue studio weeks to be deposited into II. Was told this could take up to 3 weeks which is fine. Will let you know how that goes.

Huskerpaul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BoardWalk Villas, MVC Grande Vista & Willow Ridge, WorldMark
I have requested two blue studio weeks to be deposited into II. Was told this could take up to 3 weeks which is fine. Will let you know how that goes.
Any word on your deposits yet? Curious about how long they are taking now days. Thanks

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
No it’s been three weeks and I still haven’t seen deposits put into my II account. 8000 credits were deducted on Aug 4.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Update: the two deposits finally appeared in my account when I checked today. Not sure exactly when they were deposited as we were overseas in the last two weeks. They were studios at WM Big Bear, Nov 2023 so good until Nov 2025. Seem pretty good for trades within 60 days.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Update: the two deposits finally appeared in my account when I checked today. Not sure exactly when they were deposited as we were overseas in the last two weeks. They were studios at WM Big Bear, Nov 2023 so good until Nov 2025. Seem pretty good for trades within 60 days.

My understanding is that within 60 days in II there is no screening by trading power for a week, so that wouldn’t be surprising. I could be wrong, though.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that within 60 days in II there is no screening by trading power for a week, so that wouldn’t be surprising. I could be wrong, though.
Yes you are absolutely correct. I was just stating the obvious.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some of my II Deposit Firsts (whether they be 4k, 5k or 6k) would not pull the same inventory in the next 59 days that I could pull with a 4k float deposit. I talked to Mark Delcampo at II about it once, and he said that this is to be expected.

FunnyFarm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point @ Poipu, Lawai Beach Resort, MROP/VRI, Worldmark
I have 7000 points that have expired. Would it make sense if I ask WM to deposit 2 blue studio weeks (plus another 1000 points)? I mainly plan to use them for flex exchanges.
How can we use expired credits to deposit? I thought they were gone.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have had success depositing Worldmark credits that are past their expiration date into II, as long as I have first tied them up in an existing Worldmark reservation before they expire.

For instance before my 6000 credits expired in February 2023, I could make a 6000 point reservation at a Worldmark resort for travel in December 2023. Then, in or September or October 2023, I could call Worldmark and do a Deposit First into II, asking them to deposit those specific expired 6000 credits I had previously tied up in the December 2023 reservation.