• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Curiosity which Fairfield Club Wyndham resorts that were or are In Interval International

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I pretty sure Governors Green, Riverside Suite, Star Island, BlackBeard? were in Interval International.
Does anyone know what the others were. Plus I was trying to find the thread that answered this question
long time ago but no avail
Thanks
Daniel

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I pretty sure Governors Green, Riverside Suite, Star Island, BlackBeard? were in Interval International.
Does anyone know what the others were. Plus I was trying to find the thread that answered this question
long time ago but no avail
Thanks
Daniel
Do you mean BlueBeard? The others are still part of II.

troy12n

Reaction score
Governors Green is currently in RCI, I find it odd if it was ever in II and i'm not sure it can be in both, can it?

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you mean BlueBeard? The others are still part of II.
Maybe I look up the resorts in Interval one Limetree Beach Resort by Club Wyndham 7511 Frenchman's Bay #100 St. Thomas, VI 00802.

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Governors Green is currently in RCI, I find it odd if it was ever in II and i'm not sure it can be in both, can it?
its still II Directory
Daniel

yndham Governor's Green​

Williamsburg, Virginia
WIL
icon_premier_small.png
ExchangeGetaways
ii_wil1.jpg

• ii_wil1.jpg
  • ii_wil2.jpg
  • ii_wil3.jpg
  • ii_wil4.jpg
  • ii_wil5.jpg
  • ii_wil6.jpg
  • ii_wil7.jpg
  • ii_wil8.jpg
  • ii_wil9.jpg
  • ii_wil10.jpg

next.gif
prev.gif

Majestic two- and three-story villas overlook beautiful landscapes that meander through 65 acres (26 hectares) of gently rolling terrain. The centerpiece of the resort is a 13,000-square-foot (1,208 square meters) activities center featuring indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, spa, multi-sport courts, game rooms, and day spa for Governor's Green guests' private enjoyment.

LIMITED EXCHANGE ACTIVITY

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
The resort can, but each unit can only be in one exchange program. So one resort can theoretically have RCI, TP, and II inventory.

troy12n

Reaction score
The resort can, but each unit can only be in one exchange program. So one resort can theoretically have RCI, TP, and II inventory.

Interesting, I did not know that. What's odd about that, at least specifically for GG is, I don't think that resort was ever sold as weeks, so who is depositing into II? Wyndham? If so that's even more odd... unless they have some contractural obligation to do so because of past agreements. I know they have been trying to move owners who exchange in II into RCI for some time.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)

I've deposited Avenue Plaza weeks in to both II and RCI.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Star Island (Orlando
Governor Green (Williamsburg),
Royal Vista (Pompano Beach, Fl)
Bluebeard's Beach Club in St. Thomas (now called LimeTree).

I think there are a few others but they would be only deeded owners (non converted weeks). Lake Lure, and Avenue Plaza, Riverside Suites there may be a few others.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I've deposited Avenue Plaza weeks in to both II and RCI.
“Weeks” Plural. You cannot deposit the same week in both systems. Each week is tied to a unit. Sometimes it’s a specific unit, other times it’s float. Either way, one week=one unit. That’s why you were able to do both.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
History. When those resorts were set up with II access, RCI and Wyndham weren't owned by the same company. Now new resorts will not be II allowed, but there were at the time they became Wyndham and they can't take them out. AFAIK

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
“Weeks” Plural. You cannot deposit the same week in both systems. Each week is tied to a unit. Sometimes it’s a specific unit, other times it’s float. Either way, one week=one unit. That’s why you were able to do both.

After I typed that I thought that was perhaps what you meant, but I interpreted it as an owner only being able to deposit their unit in one system.