• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

CSI: Miami

spoon

TUG Member
Reaction score
I missed the last 15-20 minutes of last night's show. My DVR recording only got me to the point where the suspended woman CSI investigator is in a car with a knife pointing to her cheek. Can someone tell me the following:
1) does Calley get to adopt the two children?
2) do they finally nail the crooked lawyer?
3) is there any twist at the end?

Many THANKS for any response.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
I missed the last 15-20 minutes of last night's show. My DVR recording only got me to the point where the suspended woman CSI investigator is in a car with a knife pointing to her cheek. Can someone tell me the following:
1) does Calley get to adopt the two children?
yes
2) do they finally nail the crooked lawyer?
to be cont (inconclusive)
3) is there any twist at the end?
The CSI in the car with the knife to her neck is the killer

Many THANKS for any response.

you are welcome

hvsteve1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
It was actually the same as the final episode of The Sopranos. The story was rolling along when it suddenly went to black, leaving us to spend the rest of our lives wondering what happened.:rofl:

JeffW

TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched the episode yet, but last I heard, the renewal status for both CSI Miami & CSI NY was TBD. Only the original CSI (LV) definitely got picked up for next year. Maybe it was a nod that it might be it's last epiosde....

Jeff

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought it was an extremely poor season finale.

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
Didn't realize that was the season finale. I agree it was poor one.

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I didn't read this thread until I saw the episode on my DVR.

I am sorry to learn that this CSI program is probably going to get the axe. Of the three, I enjoy this one the most.

I'm of two minds about this. On one hand, David Caruso's acting is so bad, so horribly overacted and predictable, that DW and I spend a lot of time while watching, making fun and caricaturing him. On the other hand, we really like the rest of the cast, the location, and the plots. So for some strange reason, I actually agree with the above. Perverse.