• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cranberry Harbour Castle Collingwood, beds for how many?

sea

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,
We are considering a future stay at the above resort. According to the website, the 2 bedroom unit sleeps 8 yet upon looking at the website to see the further details of this (king/queen/pull outs/etc), the photos show that one bedroom has 2 beds (either double or queen), and the second bedroom(master?) appears to have a bed (king sized?) and a pull out couch, and I'm presuming the living room would also have a pull out couch. It appears one of the bedooms has a kitchentte, not sure which one. This seems to have beds to sleep 10, not 8. I phoned the resort to verify, but wasn't able to get an answer that matched the photos on the website.
Has anyone stayed here and can respond to my inquiry or verify the bed layout of the units??
Many Thanks!

cds62

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would not recommend this resort to anyone. If you read my posts from the past 4-5 months you will see why. As far as the sleeping arrangements are, you have a king in the master bedroom, two queens in the second and a sleeper sofa. The kitchenette you see is in the second bedroom which is actually a lockoff unit.
If you have any questions about the resort, I am more than willing to answer. I was very unhappy with the resort.

dukebigtom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to search back for your posts, so please remind us what you disliked so much about the resort.

Thanks,

BigTom

sea

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi cds62,
Thank you for the reply to my post about the bed set-up at Harbour Castle.
Just to confirm....are you saying that the second bedroom has 2 queen beds, a sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, and is a lock off? Or is the sleeper sofa located in the main living area? Thanks.

cds62

TUG Member
Reaction score
The sleeper sofa is in the living room of the two bedroom. The unit we had one door leading to a staircase that than took us to two separate doors, one to the one bedroom with the kitchen and the other two the studio.