• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Covid Zoom Meeting Registration Link

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
Last edited:

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
What was the source of the link? Who's holding the meeting?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

There is a link on the my club wyndham page for their webinars. I’m drawing a blank on where exactly it is but I would say either the main page or Owner 101. The URL that is posted looks similar to the URL they have for webinars.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

It’s the owner 101 section. One of the links towards the bottom. “Get in the know with live sessions”. When you click on it, it will take you to a list of live webinars. This is the description of the one that was posted here.

5/6/2020

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Connect with Club: Special COVID Edition

Join your Club Experts for a special QA session surrounding COVID-19, while travel is not possible. Get real time answers on travel flexibility, at home benefits, and how you can take advantage of your point options.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
It’s the owner 101 section. One of the links towards the bottom. “Get in the know with live sessions”. When you click on it, it will take you to a list of live webinars. This is the description of the one that was posted here.

5/6/2020

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Connect with Club: Special COVID Edition

Join your Club Experts for a special QA session surrounding COVID-19, while travel is not possible. Get real time answers on travel flexibility, at home benefits, and how you can take advantage of your point options.

Thanks for that. I'm always a bit leery of unlabeled hyperlinks in emails or on websites; I've been burned once or twice in the past and learned my lesson.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Thanks for that. I'm always a bit leery of unlabeled hyperlinks in emails or on websites; I've been burned once or twice in the past and learned my lesson.

No problem. It does look like a suspicious link. Especially since it's not a wyndham.com or wyn.com address.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do it. A Zoom call with Wyndham owners should be entertaining. Granted people have had to learn Zoom but my guess is that this is going to be a work in progress for some.

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
I signed up for the 1pm session. Should be interesting.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I signed up for the 6 pm one.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I signed up for the 6 pm one.
Me, too (6pm). I know I sound like a broken record, but sure thankful for TUG for helping me keep up with things. Maybe they need a new motto 'you saw it here first'?

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
Awesome...Sorry I didn't mean to scare people with my link. I got it off Club Wyndham's facebook page.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
I attended one last week (?) for Worldmark by Wyndham. It was not a sales pitch but rather a friendly, informative, "feel good" session regarding how they are addressing Covid-19 (extra cleaning; modified services); how they are treating cancellations; what select resorts are doing for their communities (to encourage 1st responders and Carers; donating linens for masks; etc.). I enjoyed it; only took ~30 minutes and was informative and, again, "feel good." No sales, no pressure.

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
No real new information EXCEPT they quickly referenced a new website, clubwyndham.com. They blew past it real fast, so I asked a couple questions toward then end of the meeting. Did not get any real substantial answer other than it launches at the end of the week and uses the same login info. Maybe some of y'all on the call tonight can get more info on what is going on with this new site. When you go to clubwyndham.com, it looks to have the same feel as myclubwyndham.com, ie. lots of BIG pictures, LOL.
==========================================from clubwyndham.com================
Coming Soon: Better Booking
Your online experience is about to look a little bit different — and work a whole lot better. It’ll be more personal. More flexible. And easier than ever to get on vacation. Stay tuned for some major modifications to get you back to bucket listing.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
No real new information EXCEPT they quickly referenced a new website, clubwyndham.com. They blew past it real fast, so I asked a couple questions toward then end of the meeting. Did not get any real substantial answer other than it launches at the end of the week and uses the same login info. Maybe some of y'all on the call tonight can get more info on what is going on with this new site. When you go to clubwyndham.com, it looks to have the same feel as myclubwyndham.com, ie. lots of BIG pictures, LOL.
==========================================from clubwyndham.com================
Coming Soon: Better Booking
Your online experience is about to look a little bit different — and work a whole lot better. It’ll be more personal. More flexible. And easier than ever to get on vacation. Stay tuned for some major modifications to get you back to bucket listing.

I did get to see the new site and play around in it. It is a lot like the ClubWyndham site. It's a little more user friendly than the myclubwyndham site. Things are easier to find. One thing I didn't like is, it didn't give you the option to choose a room type when you search for availability. So it searches by dates and location. When it comes up with the results, then you can filter by certain criteria including room type. Anyone who knows anything about searching databases knows, the more you narrow down your search parameters, the faster it is to complete the search. In the new site, if someone chooses a city like Orlando, it will search every Orlando resort, plus any resorts within 125 miles for availability. That's a wide net to cast. Times that by 10,000 people, and it can bog down the system. I did mention that to the researcher that they should allow us to choose the room type. It's possible not many people specify a room type, so they didn't bother adding it. I did like that you can search by landmark. I searched for US capital building and it gave me all the resorts in the DC area. I also like that when you click unit details, it gives you more than just what the unit has and the square footage. If it's available, it shows you the floor plan in that same window and gives you the points breakdown.

For those that like to request specific rooms...that option is not until the end of the booking process where it shows you how many points you're using, and any charges. Right now, it's the third step I believe. I told them that step should probably be in with the VIP upgrade opt in step. There is more, but I'll discuss it with you when it comes out and you guys have a chance to play with it. I will give you another spoiler. You still cannot book Club Pass locations. That's not surprising given what they said about it at the meeting.

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
Well that is discouraging at least for me. I ALWAYS begin my search by specifying a room type. If this is how the final version works, I hope it helps others.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Well that is discouraging at least for me. I ALWAYS begin my search by specifying a room type. If this is how the final version works, I hope it helps others.

let's hope they listen to my suggestion. Otherwise, why pay me $100 to give it?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Looking for summaries, please, when it's all over! Then the reconciliation of what different people heard.

jkpatte

TUG Member
Reaction score
OK, I just got off the phone 3 hours ago with a Wyn person, and we spoke about travel opportunities. My wife and I (WifI) had a NOLA vacation planned for 14 days later this month. It was cancelled. I was upset, but figured it would happen. My WifI are locked into this time we took off because we cannot travel at any other time of year due to our different jobs. My phone call to Wyn was a suggestion that the board could have a Zoom meet and decide to let us convert our Wyn/Club Resort points to Rewards points at ANY TIME this year to enable us to travel and use Wyn owned and operated hotels. Got the usual "We can push your points out to the future for you" (like I would have the time to use them then and suffer this year). I told her this would be a simple decision, it would not be difficult to do, won't cost Wyn anything to make this change and it would help out the hotels. I have found plenty of places to go, but no Wyn Resorts around, but PLENTY of WYN-controlled hotels that would love/need the business (as well as the area we are visiting). If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, get on the Website and e-mail them the same. I have always thought we should be able to convert points at any time so we could just go somewhere for a weekend ( suggested this many times back in 2009/10 when we bought in) or like my WifI do, we use the resort as the base and travel to different parts of the state, too far to drive back the same day, so we have to get hotels for the night. I think it would be awesome to travel using points both ways because we are very spontaneous when we travel, especially when you get somewhere like WYN Sedona, and find about Antelope Canyon near Page, AZ.DON'T PASS IT UP IF YOU GET THE CHANCE-We met people from all over the world in our group that came to see the Canyon, (not really a canyon, but one of the most beautiful, unusual and picturesque short and slow hikes I have seen/done) and I get around!!That was really worth the trip, but had to stay @ Hol Inn that night because we wanted to hang around Page the rest of the day. Advertisement Over. But I diverse. If you care about expanding your travel opportunities, forward this, but better to suggest it like it is YOUR idea...which It IS. Thanks to anyone that follows through. The country is opening up, get ready, get set, BE COVIGILENT. God Bless

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
They shared this photo on the website. I can confirm that's what I saw. The owner name, number, VIP stats, contract numbers, use years, and points summary are all on that first page. The search feature is right below that. Notice the lack of unit type options. Your reservations are below that. So a lot of information on that first page. It makes it easier for people to find things. the "My wish list" link on the left was different then what I saw. I saw "My Bucket List". There are no photos other then what's under "My reservations".
1588797366769.png

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
OK, I just got off the phone 3 hours ago with a Wyn person, and we spoke about travel opportunities. My wife and I (WifI) had a NOLA vacation planned for 14 days later this month. It was cancelled. I was upset, but figured it would happen. My WifI are locked into this time we took off because we cannot travel at any other time of year due to our different jobs. My phone call to Wyn was a suggestion that the board could have a Zoom meet and decide to let us convert our Wyn/Club Resort points to Rewards points at ANY TIME this year to enable us to travel and use Wyn owned and operated hotels. Got the usual "We can push your points out to the future for you" (like I would have the time to use them then and suffer this year). I told her this would be a simple decision, it would not be difficult to do, won't cost Wyn anything to make this change and it would help out the hotels. I have found plenty of places to go, but no Wyn Resorts around, but PLENTY of WYN-controlled hotels that would love/need the business (as well as the area we are visiting). If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, get on the Website and e-mail them the same. I have always thought we should be able to convert points at any time so we could just go somewhere for a weekend ( suggested this many times back in 2009/10 when we bought in) or like my WifI do, we use the resort as the base and travel to different parts of the state, too far to drive back the same day, so we have to get hotels for the night. I think it would be awesome to travel using points both ways because we are very spontaneous when we travel, especially when you get somewhere like WYN Sedona, and find about Antelope Canyon near Page, AZ.DON'T PASS IT UP IF YOU GET THE CHANCE-We met people from all over the world in our group that came to see the Canyon, (not really a canyon, but one of the most beautiful, unusual and picturesque short and slow hikes I have seen/done) and I get around!!That was really worth the trip, but had to stay @ Hol Inn that night because we wanted to hang around Page the rest of the day. Advertisement Over. But I diverse. If you care about expanding your travel opportunities, forward this, but better to suggest it like it is YOUR idea...which It IS. Thanks to anyone that follows through. The country is opening up, get ready, get set, BE COVIGILENT. God Bless

Assuming you have retail bought points, you can convert your Club Wyndham points to Wyndham rewards points, but it would be next year's points. If you roll this year's points forward to 2021, you can use your current 2021 points to convert to Wyndham rewards, and still have the 2020 points you put into 2021. You won't notice a difference unless you're planning on using next years points for ARP or Club Pass.

jkpatte

TUG Member
Reaction score
Assuming you have retail bought points, you can convert your Club Wyndham points to Wyndham rewards points, but it would be next year's points. If you roll this year's points forward to 2021, you can use your current 2021 points to convert to Wyndham rewards, and still have the 2020 points you put into 2021. You won't notice a difference unless you're planning on using next years points for ARP or Club Pas0
Yes unfortunately, I want to use them now. My post is because I can only travel next few weeks, and because of Covid...not that it's Wyn's fault, but what a GIFT from Wyn this would be, and what a show of wanting to help owners make their vacation happen this year. I believe we should have that ability to convert any time this year...not forever, even though I think that should be the case too, but an exception so we can go elsewhere now. I told Wyn it wouldn't do me any good next year, I am losing this year, and they can make the choice to help us out, especially since I will be out 4.5K and no vacation.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

You cannot convert current year points, but Once you convert the future years points to Wyndham rewards points, you can use those rewards points immediately. Once you do that, move your 2020 points to 2021 or 2022. That way, you get your rewards points to use immediately and you don’t lose current years points.

Wyndham has made a lot changes and waived a lot of things in order to gain goodwill. Including waiving the Wyndham rewards conversion fee. People still expect more. They cannot please everyone.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
That was a complete waste of my time, but I'm sure many got a lot out of it. They provided a lot of information that I think will help people. They should have recorded one of these and made it available for those that couldn't attend.