• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Contest - need your feedback

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing well.

I have run several similar contests on tug with great success. So, I wanted to do it again. I believe we have done 4 or 5 and many people here can attest to receiving payment for the ideas.

We are looking for a name of a company that is going to be formed. The domain name DOESNT have to be available. So, just focus on the name of a company that will be created.

The company is making a product for diabetics. This is a blood glucose monitor device. CURRENTLY, the products in the market place that check your blood sugar require you to prick your finger with a lancet and then put the blood on a test strip which a machine reads your blood sugar (glucose reading). So this is not only costly as well as painful. Because of these two reasons, many diabetics do not check their blood sugar as often as they should and this causes complications down the road for them.

This company has created a non-invasive product that doesnt require finger pricking or any other method of injecting or drawing blood. They have what is equivalent a blood pressure cuff/pulse oximeter device. You place your finger into this device and it reads your blood sugar (glucose). No pain, no blood sample required.

So we are looking for a name. The name could be based on medical terminology that maybe conveys pain free, diabetes, etc, etc. Or whatever you believe could potentially be something that stands out. We want something that is not to long (meaning we dont want a name that is several words describing it). You could break down glucose, diabetes, etc to create a new word.

Please pmb the names and/or post here. This way people can build on the name or it might give others the chance to make a name.

We will pay $100 if we use the name and $25 if no names are acceptable to submit to the client.

Look forward to feedback

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Contest

I wanted to let everyone know that we hadnt received any suggestions, so we have selected a name our-self. Thanks TUG for allowing us to post this contest here.

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was late to the game -- but wanted to add that this device will be an AMAZING product if it works as described. When my husband was in a rehab place I noticed MANY people in wheelchairs missing limbs. I was told that these people were diabetics who had not been willing top do the 'pricking' to take the test and ultimately lost limbs to the disease.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
You didn't give much time to us to help you pick a name! What did you decide to call it?

RonB

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's too late, but I just saw this today. Anyway, with tongue planted firmly in cheek, I suggest "Finger lickin' good". :rofl:

Ron