• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Complain to Wyndham

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba, Harborside Atlantis & Westin Lagunamar
I love TUG as it has so much value but with so many posts complaining about Wyndham I want to point out another avenue.
IMO, people should make sure to email Wyndham and post on the Club Wyndham Facebook page any and all complaints with changes, roll out, and new website. It is with volume there that maybe Wyndham will consider adjustments. Maybe.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I think I have put in a feedback item for each and every issue I have, I'm at 8 or 9 by now. I am hoping I get a better response (than phone) and they have registered my issues.

happyhopian

Reaction score
Yes I reply to their posts, that what when they are promoted it will be seen by more people. Posting to their page will be seen by no one. Post comments to their most recent posts

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
My advice for people with serious problems is to file consumer complaints with Florida, Nevada, and Your States Attorney Generals office.

While not the same thing, when FIOS by Verizon was sold to Frontier my stuff just stopped working, you would spend hours on hold only to get an idiot on the other end in another country just reading scripts, finally they would schedule a tech who would stiff you on your appointment. I even posted on the director of customer services person web page and got no response. I tried their facebook page along with thousands of others no response

I live in Florida and filled complaint with Attorney Generals Office for fraud ( i.e. Not getting service I paid for.). And I filed with department of Agriculture because they handle FCC complaints in my state.

My result 3 days after filing complaints with the state. I had multiple people from Frontier rolling out the red carpet to make me a happy camper and offering subsidies for the terrible experience I had.

So if you feel Wyndham has wronged you, if your accounts are not working many people filing complaints with states attorney office may get you a better resolution to your situation faster or provide more relief than hoping for a class action law suit.

I posted my results on facebook about this experience. Shortly there after, hundreds of additional complaints were filed and TV news outlets, and radio news ran with stories and Frontier ended up setting call centers in Florida to assist people in a drastically faster pace and make things right with the consumers.

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you consider your self a 'Senior' and this mess continues, this is the best contact I've found for Florida company problems. http://www.seniorsvscrime.com/
It works for the Florida attorney General's office and is operated by senior volunteers. They impressed me with great advice for a different problem.

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba, Harborside Atlantis & Westin Lagunamar
Key is, if you are seriously impacted, make noise loudly enough that Wyndham and potential Wyndham customers hear you.