• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Come to Orlando Jan 22 for our 2020 TUG meeting!

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Hey TUGGERS!

Once more we'll be hosting our annual get-together at Golden Corral, this year on January 22nd.

Hope to see you all there this year!

More info later, we are posting now since several have already asked about the date!

Until then.
Ron and Joan

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Oh darn, we'll be there the following week! Sorry to miss it.
Carolyn

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I put it on my calender! We will be looking forward to seeing everyone.

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I put it on my calender! We will be looking forward to seeing everyone.
Great! Sure enjoyed meeting you last year! You guys are our TS gurus.

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
come one, come all!!

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Come, you will be so glad you did! In addition to having a nice time you will make new acquaintances, maybe some new friends and learn about places and resorts you might want to visit. And you will look forward to going again the next year.

baybee210

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey TUGGERS!

Once more we'll be hosting our annual get-together at Golden Corral, this year on January 22nd.

Hope to see you all there this year!

More info later, we are posting now since several have already asked about the date!

Until then.
Ron and Joan
On my calendar....Hope to see meet you there!

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
We used up all our points & borrowed all our points from the coming year -- even bought a few added points from RCI so we could snag 1 more early 2019 reservation. Our points balance right now stands at zero.

That means timeshare accommodations for our January 2020 Orlando vacation will be a Last Call crapshoot.

Even so, we are optimistic that we can be part of the TUG Golden Corral pig-out Jan. 22, 2020 -- & we're looking forward to that get-together with renewed enthusiasm. It's always a highlight of our January timeshare vacation.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Starts at 2pm?
Starting at 2PM means we old folks get in for the sr. citz. lunch rate, but it's late enough so that before long Golden Corral brings out all the supper items, & the feast goes on.

Yum.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.

shorts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Points
Morritts Tortuga Club (9 wks) Grand Cayman
We will be some what in the area and if close enough, will try to make it this year. Look forward to meeting everyone.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
We used up all our points & borrowed all our points from the coming year -- even bought a few added points from RCI so we could snag 1 more early 2019 reservation. Our points balance right now stands at zero.

That means timeshare accommodations for our January 2020 Orlando vacation will be a Last Call crapshoot.

Even so, we are optimistic that we can be part of the TUG Golden Corral pig-out Jan. 22, 2020

After we got home from a concert this evening, we logged onto RCI's web site & spied 1 bargain 2BR Kissimmee FL timeshare condo available as an Extra Vacation Getaway, checking in Jan. 18, 2020, & checking out Jan. 25. We grabbed it before it disappeared. Our reservation is confirmed. That means we definitely will be in town Jan. 22 for the 2PM TUG Orlando reunion at Golden Corral.

The timeshare unit we reserved is at Fantasy World Club Villas, 5005 Kyngs Heath Road, Kissimmee FL. From all I can tell via internet, it looks like a development of little townhouse-style units with 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom upstairs, plus kitchen, living room, & another bathroom downstairs. The location is good -- right near the corner of Rt. 535 & U.S. 192 (behind Olive Garden). Reviews by people who have stayed there are good to OK, so we think it will be all right. If not, then live & learn.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
After we got home from a concert this evening, we logged onto RCI's web site & spied 1 bargain 2BR Kissimmee FL timeshare condo available as an Extra Vacation Getaway, checking in Jan. 18, 2020, & checking out Jan. 25. We grabbed it before it disappeared. Our reservation is confirmed. That means we definitely will be in town Jan. 22 for the 2PM TUG Orlando reunion at Golden Corral.

The timeshare unit we reserved is at Fantasy World Club Villas, 5005 Kyngs Heath Road, Kissimmee FL. From all I can tell via internet, it looks like a development of little townhouse-style units with 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom upstairs, plus kitchen, living room, & another bathroom downstairs. The location is good -- right near the corner of Rt. 535 & U.S. 192 (behind Olive Garden). Reviews by people who have stayed there are good to OK, so we think it will be all right. If not, then live & learn.

Hi Alan,We know Fantasy World Club Villas . My sister and family stayed there years ago, it was nice.
We will see you in January at Golden Corral.
Silentg

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I was trying this morning to figure out how I could attend this years get together. I found a deal on lodging but could not find a deal on airfare. One of these years I’m going to get down to this get together

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was trying this morning to figure out how I could attend this years get together. I found a deal on lodging but could not find a deal on airfare. One of these years I’m going to get down to this get together

We’d welcome you!!!!

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bali Hai, KBV, & Ka Eo Kai
Ill be there! I think this is the 4th year for me. Ive met so many, not only at this get together, but met up traveling. Yes, on purpose! I look forward to reconnecting, and hearing of everybodys adventures!!!

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Here’s the address

Golden Corral
8707 Vineland Avenue
Orlando FL
(407) 938-9500

2 pm

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Here’s the address

Golden Corral
8707 Vineland Avenue
Orlando FL
(407) 938-9500

2 pm
Important to take note of that address because there are several other Golden Corral locations in Orlando & Kissimmee, and it would be a shame to show up at the wrong 1.

This location is convenient to just about all the timeshare neighborhoods -- just south of the intersection of I-4 & SR-535.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
One of these years we hope to join you guys down there too. Love meeting Tuggers, a lot of good meetings the past few years. Just can't "this" year (Jan 2020) for medical reasons, perhaps next year will be better.

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
This will be our first time being in Orlando when this gathering takes place. We hope to get there, and meet some of the TUGgers we've only know through posts!

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
I’ll need to start looking for someplace. If memory serves me right there are several HGVC locations very near this address. This would be my first time to sit down at an “official” tug gathering and sounds like a great way to put faces to some names. I will let you know.