• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Colorado Timeshare--Swan Mountain Week 21 Memorial Day Weekend

reddy40

Reaction score
First time poster, sorry if I don't include pertinent info--just email or respond here and I will update.

Swan Mountain Resort #1225
RCI Gold Crown resort with 2 hot tubs (indoor/outdoor) and large pool
On busline to Keystone, Dillon or Frisco. ~3 mile drive to Keystone or Dillon

Week 21 (Red)--falls on Memorial Day weekend most years
Unit: 2 bedroom + loft / 2 bath

Originally sold for 8k, I am just trying to get it to someone who will use it. We are keeping our other week as we love this resort.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
This is a great resort. It is not super fancy but it is the best equipped and friendliest resort we have stayed at. We traded in via RCI for about 10 years during ski season. The 2 bedroom loft units actually have 3 bathrooms (not just 2 as listed).

Memorial Day is a beautiful time in the mountains.

reddy40

Reaction score
Thank you very much JohnPaul for the reply--you are correct about 3 bathrooms in this unit. And yes, Swan Mountain has great amenities that we love.

Any skiers out there wondering, Arapahoe Basin is always still open this time of year (late May/Memorial Day). Skiing up higher, biking/hiking down lower.

reddy40

Reaction score
After reading thru other posts, I think I should include costs:

$780 maintenance fee. We will pay this fee for 2021, so no cost to the new owner until 2022. There is no fee to transfer this week within Swan Mountain's pool of open weeks.

reddy40

Reaction score
Also, I have found there is a transfer fee of $150. This is negotiable.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Schools in most of the Colorado districts are out by this week, too. So it's a great week for anyone in Colorado for an easy drive and stay in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.

9969hi

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would be interested as we live in Colorado Springs and know the as we own at grand tiimber lodge

reddy40

Reaction score
Just to update, the 2021 fees have been paid and we are willing to pay the $150 transfer fee as well--so no cost to the new owner until 2022. We love this resort and are keeping our other week.