• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cocoa Beach Resort Week Free

suzanne

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Free 2 bedroom/2 bath Ocean View unit at The Resort on Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, FL. This is a very well maintained Gold Crown Resort right on Cocoa Beach. It has a nice pool, a small restaurant and direct beach access. The resort trades with both RCI and Interval. Its an every year Float week. Maintenance Fees this year were approximately $762.00. Property taxes are included in the MF's, so there is no separate bill for that. The unit is free and clear of any liens and the MF's are current. Usage and MF's start January 1, 2020. The resort charges a small $10 to $20 transfer fee which I will pay for, New owner to cover closing costs. If interested please Private Message me.

The resort is very close to shopping, Cape Canaveral, we watched one of the rocket launches from the balcony, Cocoa Beach Pier is just a few minutes walk down the beach, its also close to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Daytona Beach is not far away and about 2-3 hours to Orlando.

Suzanne

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
What weeks are available for float?

suzanne

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you got my private mesg reply. Not sure if it went thru.
Suzanne

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
We stayed there and also watched a launch. How many TPU does a good deposit in RCI get.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Free 2 bedroom/2 bath Ocean View unit at The Resort on Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, FL. This is a very well maintained Gold Crown Resort right on Cocoa Beach. It has a nice pool, a small restaurant and direct beach access. The resort trades with both RCI and Interval. Its an every year Float week. Maintenance Fees this year were approximately $762.00. Property taxes are included in the MF's, so there is no separate bill for that. The unit is free and clear of any liens and the MF's are current. Usage and MF's start January 1, 2020. The resort charges a small $10 to $20 transfer fee which I will pay for, New owner to cover closing costs. If interested please Private Message me.

The resort is very close to shopping, Cape Canaveral, we watched one of the rocket launches from the balcony, Cocoa Beach Pier is just a few minutes walk down the beach, its also close to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Daytona Beach is not far away and about 2-3 hours to Orlando.

Suzanne

A-Pool or B-Pool? Saturday or Sunday start?

zerodegre

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana
I am interested. Please PM number

PS Orlando is only about a 45 minute drive :)

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Thanx.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Hope it makes it through Hurricane Dorian.

rayreavis

Reaction score
Is week 10 one of the available float weeks?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
B-Pool is Weeks 20-22, 36-45, and 48-50.

You can upgrade to an A-Pool week for $200, space available.