• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

CMV question about cottage

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're heading to the cottages at CMV for a long weekend. We have not stayed in the cottages forever. Can anyone tell me if they have DVD players yet? or if they still have VCR's? Also, we were thinking of bringing the Wii with us, but are unsure if the t.v.'s have the right type of hook up? We usually just do the boardgame thing, but bring the Wii along as a back up.

Also, does anyone know if there is a good place to pick up coupons or discount tickets to Noah's Ark. I can purchase them online, but if there is a better deal in the Dell's, I will just wait to buy them.

Anything else I should know before we leave?

Tom52

TUG Member
Reaction score
We haven't stayed in a Cottage for almost a year now, but last time they still had just the VCR and a very small TV. Don't know anything about type of connections.

Sorry, can't help you one the tickets. They have them all over but I don't know which deals are the best.

Willowbrook

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Christmas Mountain UDI Timbers
Got a end of Summer Noah's Ark email special a few days ago. Online tickets are $22.99 with tax. Enter promo code ES8 on checkout. Tickets good until Sept. 1.

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the ticket code to Noah's Ark. I used it and it saved us $60.00 dollars. What a great savings!

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
That's good to know...we will add our DVD case to our packing list. The kids are really excited about going tomorrow. We have been there so many times in the past, but they always like going back.

I think I may need a vacation upon my return, as I am taking 5 teenagers, and no other adults. I told my husband that I may not come home too sane of a person after these 5 days. Actually, they are all really good kids, and it should be a lot of fun.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you here on a Wednesday, grab the Stopper shopper. Often there are real good deals for weekdays in the local papers.
Also, I have a few two for ones in my Entertainment book you are welcome to.

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're back!

We just got back and had a great trip. We ended up buying our Noah's Ark tickets online with the code...and then we got the coupon off of their website for the second day free. So we had two days at the park for $23.00 pp. Not to bad!

We did a lot in our five days. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend golfed at the course, we go-carted, went to the fishing pond, did the outlets, Noah's Ark, and spent time at the resort playing a lot of games at night. We had a great deal of family time, and no arguements. I would call the week a success.

It was really sad to see Lake Delton in the state it is in. Everyone was shocked.

What happened to the bike rental at CMV?...the kids were disappointed that you could no longer rent bikes:[

We just booked Presidents Day at Glacier Canyon and are really excited to go there. We have never stayed there before, but it will be a nice getaway. The kids can't wait.

Thanks for everyone's tips...I really appreciated the input.