• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Club Wyndham Ovation program

Trevina

Reaction score
I recently received an email from Club Wyndham informing me of a new deed back program to return my timeshare property to wyndham.
"No fees, no penalty, and no money exchange" they said on my VM when they responded to my request for more information.
Before I call them back, I hope to know more from anyone who has looked into this program.

Look forward to your replies

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recently received an email from Club Wyndham informing me of a new deed back program to return my timeshare property to wyndham.
"No fees, no penalty, and no money exchange" they said on my VM when they responded to my request for more information.
Before I call them back, I hope to know more from anyone who has looked into this program.

There is a very long thread here I'm too lazy to search. The program is legit.....no fees, no penalty, no money exchange, as long as your contracts are at a resort they will take, which seems to b many of them.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score

I did it. No hassle. No cost. Wyndham wants papers back to them within two weeks, or offer is void.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Like I said less than two weeks. Within a month, I was notified by mail, by Wyndham that my contract had been cancelled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

massvacationer

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
yup

it's for real. takes approx a month. call them. they'll send you a contract that you need to sign, get notarized, and return. you have to return it in a timely manner.

I believe that , if you bought retail, you may get a couple of years of free use of the points before they go poof (disappear from your account). If you bought resale, they just go poof.

senorak

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We just did this last month, (Feb.) with our Shawnee River Village II timeshare. Previous posters are correct----from the first phone call to Wyndham Ovation, (asking about the program and if our TS was eligible), to them sending us the packet to be signed & notarized, returning packet to Wyndham, and our notification that we no longer own the timeshare----it took about a month.

As an aside....we bought our TS resale from a co-worker of my mom's back in the late 90's. Only fees we've been paying since the purchase have been the MF. It was great for us when the kids were young, (only an hour & half drive from our house), but only used it to trade w/ RCI the past few years. It certainly served us well, but with dwindling trade value, we just decided it was time to unload it. Very easy w/ the Ovation program....no cost on our part & it was done quickly. Just got the notice we no longer own the week right as our MF letter was arriving.:wave:

Deb