• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Christmas Mountain Village in WI Dells, March 24 - 31, 2 bdrm Cottage, $495 (includes cleaning fee)

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Enjoy a spring break week in the Wisconsin Dells! All units have recently undergone an extensive renovation. The resort has an indoor pool, golf, bikes and canoes that can be borrowed at no charge, and more!

7 nights: Check-in Saturday, March 24, 2018 with check-out Saturday, March 31, 2018. Other March and April dates may be available; please contact me for details. No other mandatory fees -- the resort's cleaning fee is included in the price.

Description Provided by Resort: "Christmas Mountain Village invites you to enjoy year-round recreation amid the quiet beauty of the Wisconsin Dells. The Dells, fantastic rock formations that flank a 15-mile stretch of the Wisconsin River, are the state's foremost natural attraction. The resort offers four outdoor pools open Memorial Day through Labor Day, one indoor pool, a 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, downhill ski slopes, a restaurant, and lounge. Children will enjoy a game room on site, as well as a pool of their own.

"This cottage is approximately 650 square feet fully accommodated with wood or gas fireplace, ceiling fan, central air, television and DVD, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, phone, and an open air deck with charcoal grill and chairs. This vacation home sleeps six; one queen size bed, two twins and a sleeper sofa."

My additional comments: There are no additional costs for renting this unit -- cleaning fee is included in the price. This is a Cottage unit and is rated as sleeping six, but I think it would be rather small for more than four adults.

I am a long-time TUG member and also have extensive positive feedback on eBay. This helps protect both parties. I'd be happy to send a copy of the rental agreement; just let me know if you'd like to see it. I accept personal checks, and also credit cards via PayPal. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks for viewing my ad!

-- Judy

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day